Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: Ferrari La Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Karting is an unknown quantity at this point
You know waht..., it might be, but for me the car looks amazing, very simply lines as Ferrari likes, but even if this car looks apart, I am not sure about the RIMS...., and dont think the fit the car, perhaps thats what makes the car look old or not as impressive as the P1 does.

Old 03-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Elion_Arro is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by The Artist

And i must add that the Agera now looks completely from a different era..whilst the P1,Huayra and Lafer look like precision knifes the Agera looks like a blunt instrument..something that belongs in the Era of Enzos and Maserati MC12s and what nots..
But i guess that's natural when the design is a EVOLUTION rather than REVOLUTION.
Well, the Agera's less of an evolution, and more of a high-powered version of the CCX... It really just looks exactly the same, but with stripes.

Old 03-06-2013, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by alwin
It's a bit different. The Huayra deploys those fins primarily to maximize downforce & braking, the TheFerrari does both and also doubles as a DDRS system...direct proven F1 tech right there.

Probably the one potent upper hand Ferrari has over Pagani.
That, and 220hp.

Old 03-06-2013, 04:16 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^ you mean an electric motor is the difference

And lol at ccx with stripes

Old 03-06-2013, 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
^ you mean an electric motor is the difference
Yup, pretty much

Old 03-06-2013, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Screwing around with photoshop and trying to clean / pretty-up the front.
Tried a different style of headlights, but I don't know how I feel about them (too tame maybe?)

Anyway, tell me what you think:

Old 03-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
18 pages of hate......2 weeks later......40 pages of love.

People are entitled to their own opinion but I'm getting the impression because it is rivaling "the apparent almighty McLaren", the Ferrari isn't getting the proper attention it should be.

Why are people raging that its appearance isn't different to anything or that it has some design ques from previous models? All of these flagship Ferraris take design elements from the previous model, as they should. The P1 takes heaps of design elements from the F1 (which is now decades old) so how can people say that the P1 looks like nothing else....because it has different head and tail lights?

In my opinion, the Ferrari looks more like nothing else that has been released even though it has design elements from other Ferraris.

Old 03-06-2013, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Look how thick the door is! Remove the doors with your mind and it looks like a two-seat open wheeler. Which I guess is essentially what it is, with a whole bunch of aero-aiding bodywork.

It's starting to grow on me despite the funky nose...

Old 03-06-2013, 06:24 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by ErikD
18 pages of hate......2 weeks later......40 pages of love.

People are entitled to their own opinion but I'm getting the impression because it is rivaling "the apparent almighty McLaren", the Ferrari isn't getting the proper attention it should be.

Why are people raging that its appearance isn't different to anything or that it has some design ques from previous models? All of these flagship Ferraris take design elements from the previous model, as they should. The P1 takes heaps of design elements from the F1 (which is now decades old) so how can people say that the P1 looks like nothing else....because it has different head and tail lights?

In my opinion, the Ferrari looks more like nothing else that has been released even though it has design elements from other Ferraris.
I don't think anyone's raging... I like the way it looks. I think pretty much everyone here does, at least to some extent...

Old 03-06-2013, 06:29 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NGJR
Screwing around with photoshop and trying to clean / pretty-up the front.
Tried a different style of headlights, but I don't know how I feel about them (too tame maybe?)

Anyway, tell me what you think:

You made it look dull

Quick Reply: Official: Ferrari La Ferrari