Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: Ferrari La Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 11:50 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
The black looks good. How about an all white?

Old 03-06-2013, 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Those press photos look better than the real thing.

Old 03-07-2013, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BecauseRacecar is on a distinguished roadBecauseRacecar is on a distinguished roadBecauseRacecar is on a distinguished road
Name:  W6EE6RV.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  50.1 KB

Mine.

Last edited by BecauseRacecar; 03-07-2013 at 01:13 AM.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:09 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Please do a white one I beg you!

Old 03-07-2013, 06:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
A friend's father has one coming and I think his colour choice was Grigio Medio, black wheels! They were in Maranello for seat adjustment a couple of weeks ago. I'll post some pics when I see it! I am SO jealous!!!

On a side note... The Enzo's true name was Enzo Ferrari and we only called it the Enzo. Considering the fact that saying "...the Ferrari La Ferrari..." sounds so terribly retarded (just like saying the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari sounded back in the day), I bet in a couple months time everybody will be calling it the "la" hahaha....

Old 03-07-2013, 06:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Constructr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by BecauseRacecar

Mine.

"Lord Vader, your car is here."

Stunning in black!

Old 03-07-2013, 07:31 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
SUPERB video by marchettino..

shows every part of the car amazingly well..
And a first proper look at the wing and the engine bay

Enjoy:

Old 03-07-2013, 07:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
this is looking better to me day by day, even though initial reaction to the styling hasnt been overwhelmingly positive (on here at least), I'm certain this will become one of the most beloved cars of recent memory. Unlikely it will ever find it's way onto my drive but it will definitely be getting shelf space.....

Old 03-07-2013, 08:58 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished roadBOBBY is on a distinguished road
eh............

Old 03-07-2013, 09:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Ferrari La Ferrari.....a 458 with a bodykit!!

Quick Reply: Official: Ferrari La Ferrari