Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Official: Ferrari La Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud of
oh my god thats beautifull thank you

Old 03-05-2013, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
initial impressions: larger rear wheel and a solid color and this car is fixed in my book. the p1 looks like some no-name design and just doesnt look like a supercar for me. the lambo, ha! fwiw, for the money, an f40, a cgt and an aventador would go better in my garage than the la....

i will keep following la______ though...

Old 03-05-2013, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
After the side by side comparision, I'll take the P1 with out a doubt.

Old 03-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
After the side by side comparision, I'll take the P1 with out a doubt.
Without a doubt. P1 has a much more smooth and timeless design, IMO.

Old 03-05-2013, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Pinocchio nose, f12 door line, P4/5 roof line, and a enzo/fxx rear. To me, it looks like they put it all together and tried to make it work with a few changes. Those wheels cant be the final version can they? Finally the name shows you how unoriginal they have become. For their new flagship car and for that price I was hoping for a lot more. To each there own opinion though and maybe it will grow on me but I don't think so.

Old 03-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
tifosi57 is an unknown quantity at this point
P1 is a nice looking car no doubt but seeing it for some months now the thrill is gone. La Ferrari is much more exiting design and will take some time to explore.I wouldnt mind have any of them but to me La Ferrari is a little more exiting for me.

Old 03-05-2013, 12:19 PM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
ABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura about
Im in love

Old 03-05-2013, 12:20 PM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
ABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura about
Im in love ♥

Old 03-05-2013, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
Just blink.
This car is very brutal!
mainly active spoilers

Old 03-05-2013, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jblack4083 is an unknown quantity at this point
P1 looks better !

Quick Reply: Official: Ferrari La Ferrari