Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Had my 458 Detailed

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 07:18 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
We have a good thing going here, write ups and content are welcomed as long as contact info is not in the signature or the write up itself.

Old 04-01-2011, 07:23 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sean73T
There is nothing wrong with recommendations on TS.

If recommending someone who is not affiliated with TS is bad, than maybe we should all stop talking about our buying experience from other dealers, watches someone purchased that wasn't from lumtec or the watch collector.
This topic is really a stalemate. Now if a detailer came on here talking about their work and advertising with the admin consent, that is entirely different...IMHO.

The write up is fine......and welcomed, the pic with the trailer and all the contact info:Web/phone is the problem. That pic comes down and everything is great.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:41 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Yep. These guys are correct as these are the rules, contact details removed for this detail company, you can PM Allan if you would like details on who did his work.

Old 04-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Richie Carbone
It's not about competition nor do I really care. There is a sticky at the top of this forum explaining the rules. Obviously you have not taken the time to read them.
Pretty petty if you asked me...

So now Ill say contact me for their INFO and Ill make sure they beat ANYONES Price and their work is incredible and they will come to you.

Old 04-01-2011, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Pretty petty if you asked me...

So now Ill say contact me for their INFO and Ill make sure they beat ANYONES Price and their work is incredible and they will come to you.
Well allan that's ypur opinion. I guess DJ did NOT make it clear that there are rules.

There's nothing petty about it. Like I said before the write up is fine as long as the contact info is not posted.

Why is this so hard for you to comprehend?

Old 04-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Richie Carbone
Well allan that's ypur opinion. I guess DJ did NOT make it clear that there are rules.

There's nothing petty about it. Like I said before the write up is fine as long as the contact info is not posted.

Why is this so hard for you to comprehend?
Whats hard for you to comprehend is that competition is GOOD. And had you not of made a stink about it no one would of paid attention to the thread...

Now you come off as Petty and Scared which will increase interest in THEM.