Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Had my 458 Detailed

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 09:27 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
When I had my 360 corrected my detailer said the paint meter readings looked like every single panel had been replaced and repainted.

I asked how that was possible. He said, every Ferrari is like that from the factory.

Insane that they are not doing a better job since 2004.
Interestingly enough, my detailer said that Ferraris typically have one of the thickest clearcoat finishes out of all the manufacturer cars and Porsches have one of the thinnest.

Old 03-30-2011, 10:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche paint, and Lambo paint for that matter blow Ferrari away..

Old 03-30-2011, 11:03 AM
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Porsche paint, and Lambo paint for that matter blow Ferrari away..
Yes it does...in consistency, quality, etc.

Old 03-31-2011, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
allan,

Please remove the detailers contact info as it voilates the rules stated here.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/detaili...e-posting.html

Thank you.

Old 03-31-2011, 11:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Richie Carbone
allan,

Please remove the detailers contact info as it voilates the rules stated here.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/detaili...e-posting.html

Thank you.
Actually I posted this in the Ferrari section and mods moved it here, so I dont see why I would need to remove the post since as a member here I used their service, and was impressed by it..

Old 03-31-2011, 11:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Actually I posted this in the Ferrari section and mods moved it here, so I dont see why I would need to remove the post since as a member here I used their service, and was impressed by it..
Posting the write up is fine, posting the non sponsor contact info is not.

Old 04-01-2011, 12:16 AM
Don't get your panties in a wad, Richie. A little competition never hurts.

Old 04-01-2011, 01:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by atomic80
Don't get your panties in a wad, Richie. A little competition never hurts.
It's not about competition nor do I really care. There is a sticky at the top of this forum explaining the rules. Obviously you have not taken the time to read them.

Old 04-01-2011, 01:20 AM
I don't have to because I'm not advertising or breaking the rules here. It's pretty much common sense where things come into play so there's no need for me to look. If you really didn't care then you wouldn't have brought this topic up.

Old 04-01-2011, 02:14 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
There is nothing wrong with recommendations on TS.

If recommending someone who is not affiliated with TS is bad, than maybe we should all stop talking about our buying experience from other dealers, watches someone purchased that wasn't from lumtec or the watch collector.

This topic is really a stalemate. Now if a detailer came on here talking about their work and advertising with the admin consent, that is entirely different...IMHO.

Quick Reply: Had my 458 Detailed