Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Bmw x5 detailed

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
Envious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enough
Bmw x5 detailed

Just in case you all know anyone looking for a super clean X5, this one is up for sale! I have personally maintained it for the last 8 months or so once a month with at least a wash and a wax, with one heavy polishing session on it a few months back!

Here it sits wearing wolfgang fuzion wax! Every other time it was sealed with collinite 845/fuzion (alternated every month)

if you are interested, it has super low miles (6K I believe) and the guy is looking to have someone take over the rest of the loan!

Pm me for his contact info!

Eric

Old 10-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice work, Eric! Those rims are sick!

Old 10-28-2009, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura aboutMuttGrunt has a spectacular aura about
Eric - looks GREAT bro - hopefully you'll find someone soon as this baby is CLEAN

Old 10-29-2009, 02:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
Envious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enoughEnvious Eric will become famous soon enough
thanks guys...this is just an example of the stretches I go for my clients...helping to sell their cars as well as detailing them!