Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Decisions, decisions

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ordered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond repute
Drive the S6 and then think if you could live with an RS4/M5/RR etc...

Old 01-26-2013, 01:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
Chris I would seriously consider the new Mercedes GL if your willing to sacrifice a little sportiness. My parents just got a new 550 and it is nothing short of a fantastic car,room for 7 passengers, fit and finish is excellent and it can still offer a sporty drive

Old 01-26-2013, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
For me it's the RR...
And I am a guy with a kid

Old 01-26-2013, 06:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ordered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond reputeOrdered Analogue has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry but the GL is rubbish IMO. I've had the ML, driven the GL multiple times. There's no sportiness bar the AMG's. The new ones are a bit more refined, but still handle like a boat. That it just my opinion.

In the SUV's the Range Rover is king I have to admit.

If you're looking at saloon cars, I urge you to go drive an S6 and then decide. Try the 650 Gran Coupe too. Two very different cars but both are fabulous fun.

Old 01-26-2013, 06:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond repute
funny,was thinking along the same lines: RS4 or Cayenne GTS and RS6 avant vs Cayenne Turbo....
I look seriously into replacing the Cayenne turbo with the new RS6,waiting for a test drive to see what's what...

Old 01-26-2013, 06:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Rr sc

Old 01-26-2013, 07:22 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
B7 rs4

Old 01-26-2013, 07:31 AM
Teamspeed Member
LUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud ofLUPINN has much to be proud of
I'd get the S6 Avant!

Very comfortable, a lot of space, 3,7 to 60mph...

What do you want more?

(I read the RS6/RS7 are out, otherwise.. they are the perfect combo of space-comfort-performance)

Old 01-26-2013, 07:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Me too I thought you mean a Panny GTS...but that just makes my advice easier: get an S6! one of the best cars out there right now!

Old 01-26-2013, 08:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Good suggestions guys.... The Q5 is disqualified because the luggage space is not that big and it's pretty boring to drive. It might be my wife's next car, but not mine. The E63 would be a good call, but I think MB makes ugly wagons. If BMW had an M5 estate, I'd strongly consider it. The obvious, perfect choice, but never coming here, is the RS6 Avant.

I guess the safest choice is to wait until July/August to see if there is an RS4 announcement, and if not, then decide between S6 and Cayenne GTS.

Please keep the comments coming.
M5 Gran Turismo!??......

Quick Reply: Decisions, decisions