Notices
Cayenne | Panamera | Macan The Porsche Cayenne, Panamera, & Macan Discussion Forum.

Decisions, decisions

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Dave70 is an unknown quantity at this point
RR Supercharged...do you have it yet? How do you like it?......I test drove an HSE and was thinking about a SC but the wait was quite long...I am not sure about the exterior styling but the weight loss and interior make it a much improved vehicle.

Old 03-04-2013, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
same here, the new exterior just doesn't do it for me. In certain color it looks nice but in lighter colors the headlight and tail light looks horrible IMHO (too much like the explorer). Ouch!!! The interior is on the other hand a beauty. For 100k i would want things to be perfect vs. let me get used to it.

Chris,

Saw an Audi A7 S-line this morning and was looking so promising.