Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Cayman S transformation coming

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 11:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
OK everything is ordered... this car is going to be a beast!!! I think I might be crazy, but this is going to be one expensive Cayman when I am done... and it will be one of a kind. Now that we have all the go fast bits ordered, its time for some interior upgrades. Ethan and I have some cool ideas for the interior... stay tuned!!!!!!

Old 04-28-2010, 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

Old 04-28-2010, 03:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
looking Forward To Seeing How This Turns Out!
+1!

Old 04-28-2010, 05:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jpcourt
OK everything is ordered... this car is going to be a beast!!! I think I might be crazy, but this is going to be one expensive Cayman when I am done... and it will be one of a kind. Now that we have all the go fast bits ordered, its time for some interior upgrades. Ethan and I have some cool ideas for the interior... stay tuned!!!!!!
You should do the upgraded taillights / mirrors / headlights while you're still at it!

Old 04-28-2010, 07:27 AM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
PorscheFanatic...who said we were not?........2010 Boxster S bumper and tail lights...working on ideas for the front end. And who knows you mights not see mirrors at all on the side...maybe cameras? Still knocking that idea around

Old 04-28-2010, 09:10 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Joe/Ethan, Teamspeed logo somewhere yes ?

Old 04-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
DJ, Im sure it we will rep that car more than you know. Im all about TS

Old 04-28-2010, 09:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
that's the bodykit?

Old 04-28-2010, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
which Alcantara steering wheel is it and how much do you want for it?

Old 04-28-2010, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
Thats actually not the front bumper though. This one will have the LED front lights.

Schwabe- its the standard wheel with no GT3 RS centering band. PM me or JPcourt for pricing.

Quick Reply: Cayman S transformation coming