Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

Cayman S transformation coming

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 09:14 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
wow... looks quite epic. will need to get you in eurotuner or something.

Old 07-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Cartel is an unknown quantity at this point
Any fitment issues with the front CF hatch? If my memory serves me correct, the front hatches for the 986 in CF bulged a tad up front, which was always a red flag for me. If not, who manufactured your piece?

Old 07-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
golfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to allgolfguy11800 is a name known to all
Holy Smokes this is one badass Cayman! Nice to see a complete overhaul and amazing transformation.

Old 07-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I normally dislike TA kit a lot, but on a cayman it looks perfect! So do you have your own department at the porsche dealer

Old 07-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
If you parts seach a 997.1, 987.1 the hoods are the same number. So Mashaw made us the carbon hood then we just had it cleared. Came out awesome. I know Ive promised pics but I only use one guy to works on Joe's cars. Needless to say Joe has kept Bryan and I very busy so they will be coming soon.

Old 07-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Casey@TPCRacing
wow... looks quite epic. will need to get you in eurotuner or something.
Casey, I would love that!!! how do we get that going? This thing is going to be epic when it is done!!! I already hate to admit how much I am into this thing for...some press would ease the pain

Old 07-09-2010, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cartel
Any fitment issues with the front CF hatch? If my memory serves me correct, the front hatches for the 986 in CF bulged a tad up front, which was always a red flag for me. If not, who manufactured your piece?
I just saw the fit without the nose on... so to soon to tell, but it looks great against the rest of the car. In all honesty this was for looks only.. the factory hood an CF hood are almost identical in weight.

Old 07-09-2010, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
I normally dislike TA kit a lot, but on a cayman it looks perfect! So do you have your own department at the porsche dealer
Lets just say I am on a first named basis with the entire crew

Old 07-10-2010, 11:28 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jpcourt
Casey, I would love that!!! how do we get that going? This thing is going to be epic when it is done!!! I already hate to admit how much I am into this thing for...some press would ease the pain
I will shoot emails out ot my connections.

Casey

Old 07-29-2010, 07:43 AM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
small update

Just a few quick pics of small but very cool additions

Attached Images      

Quick Reply: Cayman S transformation coming