Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.
View Poll Results: Have you ordered an LP-700 yet?
Yes, order is already set (post your color choice).
16.82%
Not yet, but I plan to (post which color you plan to get it in)
8.41%
No.
74.77%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Who has already ordered an LP-700?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 06:47 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
I want to see pictures as well. That's quit a group. I think DJ would be glad to see you standing with all of them holding a sign that says TeamSpeed.

Post em up JP
I think I need to come see Joe's collection when she arrives!

Old 03-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to allGO-RAN is a name known to all
Does anyone know if they will give the option for a manual transmission in the lp700 a few years into production? Roy do you have any info, because in all likeliness you have probably asked

Old 03-08-2011, 09:12 PM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GO-RAN
Does anyone know if they will give the option for a manual transmission in the lp700 a few years into production? Roy do you have any info, because in all likeliness you have probably asked
I offered to pay $10K EXTRA if they would provide a 700 with 6 speed..the answer was a quick nope..done with manual gear boxes..

Old 03-08-2011, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
I think I need to come see Joe's collection when she arrives!
You are welcome any time DJ!!!!

Old 03-09-2011, 12:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
I offered to pay $10K EXTRA if they would provide a 700 with 6 speed..the answer was a quick nope..done with manual gear boxes..
What a shame

It was pretty apparent though as soon as I saw the interior that they would not be able to accommodate one.

Old 03-09-2011, 12:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Bought 10 of them, just walked in and paid straight cash.

Old 03-09-2011, 01:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jpcourt
Mine has been ordered, here is the spec...

Exterior Color -6D6D Arancio Atlis (orange)
Interior Color – Nero Ade (black) with Arancio Dryope (orange) stitching color

Options:

MAD -Transparent Engine bonnet
GT2 - T shape cover in carbon fiber
CF2 - Shinny Black painted rims
PC6 - Orange Brake Calipers
WV1- Fully Electric And Heated Seats
9VK - Lambo Sound System LSS
2PP - Multifunction Steering Wheel Smooth Leather
VC1 - Home-link
NR1 - Branding Package

Congrats JP...

Old 03-11-2011, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jpcourt
Mine has been ordered, here is the spec...

Exterior Color -6D6D Arancio Atlis (orange)
Interior Color – Nero Ade (black) with Arancio Dryope (orange) stitching color
Congrats! May I ask you why you haven't chosen the new orange (Arancio Argos)?

Old 03-12-2011, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nice
there should be an option for "i wish"

Old 03-12-2011, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Member
DoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to all
Was onsite in Sant'Agata and asked senior folks in the know... answer... no Manual... Roy is right!

Quick Reply: Who has already ordered an LP-700?