Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.
View Poll Results: Have you ordered an LP-700 yet?
Yes, order is already set (post your color choice).
16.82%
Not yet, but I plan to (post which color you plan to get it in)
8.41%
No.
74.77%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Who has already ordered an LP-700?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have one coming! My dealer just quick speced it to get it in line but now I am tryingt o figure out how to spec it...

Think it might be the new orange with orange interior.
ADV1 rims, straight pipes, black windows and a ski box will be fitted before I drive it anywhere...

Cant wait to get it!

PS. A possibility of a 670 "ski box edition" vs Agera "ski box edition" shot-out is in the works for the coming weeks... ;-)

/JON

Old 03-12-2011, 04:25 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
Ordered 2
Pearl White, nd that new orange (srry forgot the names :P ) cars coming in aug

Old 03-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
^Wow, not one but TWO. Pure awesomeness!

Old 03-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
I like what olsson99 has in mind. Adv1 anything on lambo anything is a recipe for awesomeness, let alone the aventador!

Old 03-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
NeroNemesis is an unknown quantity at this point
It is so surreal how you people are just talking about stuff like this on a forum...

Old 03-13-2011, 04:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Originally Posted by AWG
Ordered 2
Bianco Canopus and Arancio Argos Congrats!

Old 03-13-2011, 05:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NeroNemesis
It is so surreal how you people are just talking about stuff like this on a forum...
You'll get used to it, and I must if I could I would!

Old 03-13-2011, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
famoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to behold
Old 03-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
andremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enough
congrats to everyone how ordered this amazing car! enjoy it and we wont to be the first ones to see them

Old 03-14-2011, 07:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
v n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the roughv n sthlm is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by AWG
Ordered 2
Congrats

Quick Reply: Who has already ordered an LP-700?