Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.
View Poll Results: Have you ordered an LP-700 yet?
Yes, order is already set (post your color choice).
16.82%
Not yet, but I plan to (post which color you plan to get it in)
8.41%
No.
74.77%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Who has already ordered an LP-700?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 08:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by olsson99
I have one coming! My dealer just quick speced it to get it in line but now I am tryingt o figure out how to spec it...

Think it might be the new orange with orange interior.
ADV1 rims, straight pipes, black windows and a ski box will be fitted before I drive it anywhere...

Cant wait to get it!

PS. A possibility of a 670 "ski box edition" vs Agera "ski box edition" shot-out is in the works for the coming weeks... ;-)

/JON
Awesome, good choice. Looking forward to see it.

Old 03-16-2011, 01:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enough
When I was asked to finalise and sign off my spec I decided against an orange car so my final spec is:

Nero pegaso metallic
Transparent engine bonnet
T engine cover in carbon fibre
Silver rims
Yellow brake callipers
Yellow rear suspension springs
Lamborghini sound system
Park assistance
Electric and heated seats
Multi function steering wheel
Unicolour interior in nero with yellow contrast stitching
Branding pack
Steering wheel with suede leather inserts

Anyway it is now signed and submitted to the factory so I can't change my mind again!

Old 03-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
black always looks good, JET500 congrats.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Exterior: Blu Hera - Interior: Bicolore Sportivo (Arancio dryope + Nero Ade), some exterior optional things like the carbon fiber engine cover, the transparent engine bonnet, alloy shiny black alloy rims (19" front – 20" rear), grey brake caliper, yellow brake callipers, yellow rear suspension springs and some other interior details like multi function steering wheel, steering wheel with suede leather inserts etc. I will have it by the end of February 2012..!!

Regards
Greg

Last edited by 430 Scuderia; 05-19-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 05-20-2011, 04:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
grey and yellow calipers?

Old 05-20-2011, 04:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
and blue hera looks just epic on lambos

Old 05-20-2011, 05:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by hg_wng
grey and yellow calipers?
misspelling taken for granted because of speed ..! Only grey!!

Old 05-20-2011, 08:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Park assistance should be in regular offer, not as an option. In my opinion its very useful for cars designed like Aventador.

I was curious how to put plate on Aventador, so it not ruins very much front bumper.

This looks really bad

Attached Images  
Old 05-21-2011, 04:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Milanno
Park assistance should be in regular offer, not as an option. In my opinion its very useful for cars designed like Aventador.

I was curious how to put plate on Aventador, so it not ruins very much front bumper.

This looks really bad
It's simple Milanno. You don't put the plate in front..!!!! Simple!!!

Old 05-21-2011, 04:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 430 Scuderia
It's simple Milanno. You don't put the plate in front..!!!! Simple!!!
Silly me

Quick Reply: Who has already ordered an LP-700?