Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.
View Poll Results: Have you ordered an LP-700 yet?
Yes, order is already set (post your color choice).
16.82%
Not yet, but I plan to (post which color you plan to get it in)
8.41%
No.
74.77%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Who has already ordered an LP-700?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AndrewDinCH
Thanks. The SV was awesome but IMO felt its age.
Mark my words..you will be sorry you parted with the SV

Old 03-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ExoticCarsNYC
They pretty much prevented this by mandating a $40000 deposit for each vehicle ordered. Not many dealers are going to give 8-10$40000 deposits just to have inventory sitting.

I work at a busy dealer. And we are sold out for about 11 months right now with the orders we have. There is actually a buzz for the car... it feels good, its been a while for the brand. I think its well deserved for the great design they came out with.

Its safe to say nobody is going to cancel, unless then want to lose their $40K.

Just giving facts here not looking to butt heads w anyone.
If you HELD someones $40k after they canceled a car prior to its arrivial..you would be the first DEALER of any kind to ever do that..not to mention that in all the States I am aware of, it is illegal..UNLESS the car has landed and delivery is denied at time of offer.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:31 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by TommyJames
That may be your experience back east, but I have no reason to BS about what's happening out our way and if demand is that strong those cars would be gone by now. As of today, they are very much available. Don't believe me then PM me and I'll point you directly to the dealers.

I'd love to see demand there, but I don't want to see people get hurt either. I've been approached by more than one "dealer" already with cars. I have no idea how the car is doing in other parts of the world but I am telling you that it is a misrepresentation that someone when they claim "sold out" they are implying to end customers when the truth is, it's cars to dealers that are yet unsold and if history repeats itself, and I have ZERO reason to believe otherwise, those unsold cars will kill the value.
As much as I love the brand as well..I am in 110% agreement with Tommy here..

AND my LP670-4SV is going no where...and IMO is a far superior car to the current 700 being offered for order.

KEEP in mind..there is a reason the 700 lists for $125,000 LESS then the 670-4SV did...not like Carbon Fiber became half price yesterday..think about it..the 700 I am sure is a fine car..but once it gets out there..compared to the ability of the 670-4SV..I will be the first to compare a REAL raod and driver experiance..IMO the SV will hold and command as well as the last variant of the best Diablo..the 2001 Diablo 6.0SE..that till this day will wrap a 2002-2006 Murcie around its finger..looking at it from the rear view mirrior.

Last edited by roytoy2003; 03-07-2011 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Mine has been ordered, here is the spec...

Exterior Color -6D6D Arancio Atlis (orange)
Interior Color – Nero Ade (black) with Arancio Dryope (orange) stitching color

Options:

MAD -Transparent Engine bonnet
GT2 - T shape cover in carbon fiber
CF2 - Shinny Black painted rims
PC6 - Orange Brake Calipers
WV1- Fully Electric And Heated Seats
9VK - Lambo Sound System LSS
2PP - Multifunction Steering Wheel Smooth Leather
VC1 - Home-link
NR1 - Branding Package

Old 03-07-2011, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
The 3-d navi screen is pretty radical.

Old 03-08-2011, 04:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AndrewDinCH
Ordered one (matt white, black wheels) a while back, first customer car at dealership, cancelled order as I had a chance to buy a new, speccable GTO. There'll be plenty of LP700's to choose from later, great car though it is
So you DID listen to my predictions about delivery... The GTO is a GREAT car, congrats, looking forward to see it. Which color ?

Old 03-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
scotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jpcourt
Mine has been ordered, here is the spec...

Exterior Color -6D6D Arancio Atlis (orange)
Interior Color – Nero Ade (black) with Arancio Dryope (orange) stitching color

Options:

MAD -Transparent Engine bonnet
GT2 - T shape cover in carbon fiber
CF2 - Shinny Black painted rims
PC6 - Orange Brake Calipers
WV1- Fully Electric And Heated Seats
9VK - Lambo Sound System LSS
2PP - Multifunction Steering Wheel Smooth Leather
VC1 - Home-link
NR1 - Branding Package
Jeez man, you are a maniac! All you need is a GTO and you've got it all.

And we must see pics of everything together one of these days! If you need a photographer, let me know

Old 03-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by scotttharobot
Jeez man, you are a maniac! All you need is a GTO and you've got it all.

And we must see pics of everything together one of these days! If you need a photographer, let me know
I want to see pictures as well. That's quit a group. I think DJ would be glad to see you standing with all of them holding a sign that says TeamSpeed.

Post em up JP

Old 03-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by h20skier
I want to see pictures as well. That's quit a group. I think DJ would be glad to see you standing with all of them holding a sign that says TeamSpeed.

Post em up JP
+1, we want to see some

Old 03-08-2011, 02:30 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
If you HELD someones $40k after they canceled a car prior to its arrivial..you would be the first DEALER of any kind to ever do that..not to mention that in all the States I am aware of, it is illegal..UNLESS the car has landed and delivery is denied at time of offer.
Not advocating this but to be clear if the dealer has a signed contract with the buyer that states the deposit is non-refundable it is perfectly legal. This is not an uncommon practice to my knowledge, for what it's worth.

Quick Reply: Who has already ordered an LP-700?