Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Thinking about selling my Superleggera wheels

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Easy888
DJ, I hope I am not treading on thin ice here. The intention of this thread is not to announce a sale of the wheels but moreso to get an idea of what they could be worth.

If I do decide to sell them, which I haven't yet, I will then proceed to post an sale ad up in the respective section of Teamspeed.
I can vouch for Easy888. He is a very respectable, helpful as well as straightforward forum member in the Exotics community. I have seen his wheels and they are in almost brand new condition. I was quoted for $6,500 for a set of SL wheels from Alex of SP engineering and I didn't hear Allan offer him $3,000. Let's be reasonable with one and another and only make an offer if you can afford or intent to purchase the item. Thank you very much for your time and concern.

Old 12-17-2009, 08:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Just because a shop quoted you $6500 doesn't mean other sets aren't selling for less.
People can offer and throw out their experience anytime...
Pokie, chill out I think.. ATL hasn't done anything out of line.

Last edited by wyatth; 12-18-2009 at 12:30 AM.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pokie
I can vouch for Easy888. He is a very respectable, helpful as well as straightforward forum member in the Exotics community. I have seen his wheels and they are in almost brand new condition. I was quoted for $6,500 for a set of SL wheels from Alex of SP engineering and I didn't hear Allan offer him $3,000. Let's be reasonable with one and another and only make an offer if you can afford or intent to purchase the item. Thank you very much for your time and concern.
I never offered to purchase any wheels, whether they be Alex's or Easy888's. Seems AFTER Alex put up several sets for sale.. lots of these wheels sets came up for sale thereby bringing down the price..