Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Thinking about selling my Superleggera wheels

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thinking about selling my Superleggera wheels

Guys, I need to clean out some space and was thinking of selling the Superleggera wheels. They had 2100 miles on them when I got the car. I had taken them off since and have a different aftermarket set on the car.

Virtually new, no scratches, but I am not sure what they would go for.

Anyone have any idea?

Old 12-15-2009, 04:13 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
FredSF sold his to someone and I recall something like 5k...

Atan long time man...

Old 12-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Wonder if ATL needs another set...

Old 12-15-2009, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Wonder if ATL needs another set...
ATL is not looking for another set of wheels but a pair of European Superleggera seats.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
I thought he was looking for some winter wheels so he didn't have to run the superleggeras... He could have two pair of the same set of wheels.

Old 12-15-2009, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Yah I thought he wanted a track set, too, to keep his stockers in mint shape.
I thought FredSF sold his to Kirby?

Old 12-15-2009, 10:29 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wyatth
I thought FredSF sold his to Kirby?
That he did.

Old 12-15-2009, 11:02 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Yes I heard he is looking for another set so he doesn't bang up his OEM ones. He wants to know if Easy888's come with tires or not and if Easy888 has a price in mind.

Pokie: $15k is steep!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 12:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Get em ATL!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 12:39 AM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ATL
Yes I heard he is looking for another set so he doesn't bang up his OEM ones. He wants to know if Easy888's come with tires or not and if Easy888 has a price in mind.

Pokie: $15k is steep!!!
ALT,

My wheels do come with tires, but I would venture to guess about 50% tread life left? I really don't know as I pretty much took them off right when the car arrived and put on the aftermarket ones. The SL wheels are now just stored in the warehouse.

As far as a price in mind, I honestly do not know what to set it at. On one hand I have heard the same $15K number as cost of these wheels from an Lamborghini dealer that Pokie/Frank mentioned. If I can get a decent resell on them (I still have no idea what that $ would be) then I'll sell it. If not, then I'll just keep them and return the car to stock should the day come to move on. I know ultimately most buyers prefer the cars they want to buy to be stock.

I suppose perhaps the best way to consider selling these wheels is for interested parties to PM me their offer price and I'll consider it from there?

Quick Reply: Thinking about selling my Superleggera wheels