Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Thinking about selling my Superleggera wheels

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL
Yes I heard he is looking for another set so he doesn't bang up his OEM ones. He wants to know if Easy888's come with tires or not and if Easy888 has a price in mind.

Pokie: $15k is steep!!!
PAGING ATL to this thread, hahaha.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:54 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Easy888. I'll send you a PM. The $15,000 reference was made to the Euroseats Pokie has access too. Used OEM SL wheels usually sell for around $3,000 - $4,000.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ATL
Easy888. I'll send you a PM. The $15,000 reference was made to the Euroseats Pokie has access too. Used OEM SL wheels usually sell for around $3,000 - $4,000.
Do you mean $3,000-$4,000 Euro?

Old 12-17-2009, 02:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
I know of a couple of sets that have sold from 3k to 4500

Old 12-17-2009, 02:59 AM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by allanlambo
I know of a couple of sets that have sold from 3k to 4500
Allan, do you know if these were mint condition wheels or ones that had scuffs on them?

Thanks.

Old 12-17-2009, 08:34 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Pokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished roadPokie is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ATL
Yes I heard he is looking for another set so he doesn't bang up his OEM ones. He wants to know if Easy888's come with tires or not and if Easy888 has a price in mind.

Pokie: $15k is steep!!!
ATL,

I thought your wife doesn't allow you to modify the Superleggera that is why I was shocked when you contact me in regards to the Euro SL seats. Did you get one of those LP560-4 front bumper yet? How about the LOC exhaust? Have you flashed your ECU yet? I see the only modification you have done is the Lamborghini crest on side panels. If you have no intention of getting anything done to the car please keep the comment to yourself. Don't low ball in public or provide any type of comment (you know the going rate for those Euro SL seats and how difficult to obtain them). You don't hear me making any offer in public for your rims and we all know they look SO FANTASTIC on the Superleggera let along Gallardos.

Last edited by Pokie; 12-17-2009 at 08:44 AM.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:22 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
^ Read Allan's post. That's the approximate going rate for a set of used OEM SL wheels.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
BLOWZILLA is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a set of used SL wheels for sale if anybody wants them, 4500.00 with tires shipped to your door. 2 small nicks on the rear passenger rim, all others perfect.

pm me if interested

Old 12-17-2009, 10:16 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Guys please keep for sales in the classified sections

Old 12-17-2009, 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Guys please keep for sales in the classified sections
DJ, I hope I am not treading on thin ice here. The intention of this thread is not to announce a sale of the wheels but moreso to get an idea of what they could be worth.

If I do decide to sell them, which I haven't yet, I will then proceed to post an sale ad up in the respective section of Teamspeed.

Quick Reply: Thinking about selling my Superleggera wheels