Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
125kg is an unknown quantity at this point
1 more IV SV . Moscow , Russia , # - unknown

Last edited by 125kg; 06-05-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:37 AM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
Does anyone have a complete list indicating the final number created and their color?

Shadowman

Old 06-06-2010, 05:05 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
giallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enough
I think Tommy's VI SV is unique. Didn't Tommy specify normal lp 640 seats in his SV?

Old 06-06-2010, 05:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by giallo sv
I think Tommy's VI SV is unique. Didn't Tommy specify normal lp 640 seats in his SV?

Indeed; Tommy's gal has the traditional LP seats covered with the same material and pattern as if the SV sport seats; I saw them and they look very nice and yet I am very happy with my sport seats.

Takes care

Shadowman

Old 06-06-2010, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by 125kg
1 more IV SV . Moscow , Russia , # - unknown

Cheers!

Originally Posted by Shadowman
Does anyone have a complete list indicating the final number created and their color?

Shadowman

working on one

Old 06-06-2010, 12:49 PM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Shadowman
Indeed; Tommy's gal has the traditional LP seats covered with the same material and pattern as if the SV sport seats; I saw them and they look very nice and yet I am very happy with my sport seats.

Takes care

Shadowman
Correct, you could have the standard LP640 seats for your SV at no additional cost. They are, for some a more comy option. There is one added plus to Tommys standard seats..

On the regular sport seats, the SV pattern DOES not continue ALL the way down the bottom seat cushion, only half way, with the comy seats they do. On the sports seats they ONLY go all the way if it is the Persona feature, $2800 bucks extra, which gives you the full pattern as well as the contrasting stitching color..as in Shadowmans car..

I was CHEAP and stuck with the basic sport seat LOL LOL

Old 06-06-2010, 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Here are a few of Tom's car from yesterday....

Old 06-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to behold

Old 06-06-2010, 08:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
The visual that most see when these gals are being exercised

I like it

Shadowman

Old 06-08-2010, 04:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
3 SV's from goodwood on sunday

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread