Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
It may just be the photo, but the right fairing doesn't sit flush with the body like on the left side. If this is in fact additional damage, this will be a much more expensive repair.

Oh yea, that's right, someone on here also suggested I lower my SV a little more... Now does it look like such a great idea?

Old 06-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TommyJames
It may just be the photo, but the right fairing doesn't sit flush with the body like on the left side. If this is in fact additional damage, this will be a much more expensive repair.

Oh yea, that's right, someone on here also suggested I lower my SV a little more... Now does it look like such a great idea?

IMO do "not" lower her

The underside of the gal's nose is always a concern of mine; so much so that a means to integrate some sort of scuff plate would go a long way towards creating peace of mind for me.

I have reached out to see what if anything is presently in the proverbial product pipeline however because of the design of the lower lip I feel that the only way to secure a scuff plate would be through an adhesive method and in doing this one would want it to be both secure and yet serviceable.

As for the damage as presented in the picture; operator error aka failing too see the immoveable object or as when I nailed the bird he/she hit a piece of debris that was unavoidable.

Shadowman

Old 06-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Baby Blue SV is #266

Old 06-02-2010, 04:58 PM
V10
Teamspeed Junior Member
V10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Valkarth
Pleas, what the number of this one ?
Sorry dude I didn't get the number off this SV, but from what i've heard, this was the one of first to be introduced in the middle east, it's from Qatar...

Old 06-03-2010, 03:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
Pleas, what the number of this one ?
It's this car Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce - Autogespot

but I haven't seen it around for a while so I goes it's not in London anymore

Old 06-03-2010, 04:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The grey SV pictured is No.43 apparently. It hasn't been in london since last summer, but we assume he is coming back this summer with the veyron aswell

Old 06-03-2010, 05:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
Yea, damage to the nose is not uncommon. There is a plastic scrape plate made for the LP640 but mounting it is very difficult. There are only two types of Murcielagos, those who have scraped and those that are going to scrape. Still, I see these posts where cars are either lowered via Photoshop or the owners actually lowered the car and I can't help but think it reflects a lack of experience with the car.

Old 06-03-2010, 07:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Valkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by munch
The grey SV pictured is No.43 apparently. It hasn't been in london since last summer, but we assume he is coming back this summer with the veyron aswell
Thx

Normally they come with different cars every year, but less so for 2 years, for example, two matte black LP640 (inside yellow and pink) are for the 3rd consecutive summer.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:13 AM
Teamspeed Member
munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thx

Normally they come with different cars every year, but less so for 2 years, for example, two matte black LP640 (inside yellow and pink) are for the 3rd consecutive summer.
Most people in London want them to upgrade to SV now, they are getting bored of the same matte black 640's outside the dorchester... time for change. Trying to figure out what they will bring is always fun though.
Hoping for the Zonda Uno to come and really shouty cars (in terms of noise)

Old 06-03-2010, 08:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Valkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished road
ANA...AL-THANI to choose this year between the Zonda Uno, Koenigsegg CCXR and SV, but it has been in Germany the other years, no?

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread