Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 05:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
It's great to see the other SV in Russia finally. The second European VI car is in Italy. Someone said in a stored collection. I noticed the silver calipers on the Russian car making it easier to spot. I don't know the number of either of the two European VI cars.

Yea, I just couldn't get comfortable in the sport seats so I opted for a little more comfort. It still fits the character of the car and I can actually drive it without feeling like I want out after a couple of hours of driving.

Old 06-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyJames

Yea, I just couldn't get comfortable in the sport seats so I opted for a little more comfort. It still fits the character of the car and I can actually drive it without feeling like I want out after a couple of hours of driving.
I know a lot of reviews said the sports seat were uncomfortable, but I really dont find that to be the case
Even yesterday when I had to drive my mother in law home for 80 miles she said she thought the seats were great

Now the 4 point harnesses - they are a pain

Old 06-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by trax
I know a lot of reviews said the sports seat were uncomfortable, but I really dont find that to be the case
Even yesterday when I had to drive my mother in law home for 80 miles she said she thought the seats were great

Now the 4 point harnesses - they are a pain
I agree, I find mine quite comfy...you do have to sit in them properly..your butt all the way back..

Now for the harness..I only use mine for regular driving...when I go out to rob a bank..it just takes to long to put them on so I go with out LOL

Old 06-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
My LP670-4Sv #12, SMALL WING and a real 6 speed on the track last Thursday at Fontana Motor Speedway in California.

51.2 miles at a "average" speed pf 151 MPH and a top high speed of 188, according to my cars computer on board.

AND I am here to say..E-Gear...UHMMM..I had no issue tracking the 6 speed..and as far as that goes, it appears the ONLY TWO 6 speed cars...mine and Mr V.B. in his LP550-2 6 Speed car...always seemed to be out front for one reason or another....I am now even more convinced it is about the driver, the operation of the car..and the milllllllllie seconds of the shift have no effect...if anything take away the joy of the sport of driving...IMO

HMMMMMMMMMM

Attached Images  
Old 06-08-2010, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Sounds like it was a great track day!
Do you think the Murci successor will be available with a manual gearbox?

Old 06-08-2010, 02:14 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Great track time you had Roy. I am always glad to see supercars used the way they meant to be.

Old 06-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
Very nice

Shadowman

Old 06-09-2010, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Valkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished road
Or did you register the "SV" to those who made a list?

For my part, here is the list in the current state (with 73 SV with number of classified)

If you have information to complete, I'm interested

Old 06-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
excess is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by fredej
Found more pics of it from the same Flickr user:

I guess I am famous.Did not know pics were taken of me in the car. Black looks great but a pain in the A-- to keep it looking good.

Old 06-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
the amount of SV owners posting here is crazy
excess, your Murci looks awesome. By the way, what event was that?

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread