Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2011, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!daveoflogic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Old 03-05-2011, 11:10 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
talk about perfection!!!^^^ love SV sans big spoiler!!!

Old 03-07-2011, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Valkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished road
New look for the Nasser's SV

Old 03-07-2011, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
Minhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished road
Old 03-07-2011, 10:56 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Valkarth
New look for the Nasser's SV

holy shit...wtf...lol

well it does look better with the hood matching body color now.

Id just take off those aftermarket rims and put the stock wheels back on

Old 03-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
FULL is on a distinguished roadFULL is on a distinguished roadFULL is on a distinguished road
what a nice car you have ABK mashaallah .. is this one yours ? did you change the plate# ?

Old 03-11-2011, 07:16 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Need a little help

I want to buy a large panorama picture of a 670SV for my flat. There are a few webistes that offer to make them if you provide the photo. The only problem is the resolution has to be very high (8-10MP) and I can't find large enough pics.

So if any of you have some high res pics of the SV it would be much appreciate if you could post them here/pm me/ or email me sinan85_at_gmx_dot_net)

Thanks in advance. Rep for eternity is guaranteed.

Cheers

Old 03-11-2011, 08:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
famoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sinan
I want to buy a large panorama picture of a 670SV for my flat. There are a few webistes that offer to make them if you provide the photo. The only problem is the resolution has to be very high (8-10MP) and I can't find large enough pics.

So if any of you have some high res pics of the SV it would be much appreciate if you could post them here/pm me/ or email me sinan85_at_gmx_dot_net)

Thanks in advance. Rep for eternity is guaranteed.

Cheers
These pics aren't exactly wall worthy but still of the SV in your sig from a few weeks back. At a meet near my parents house:

Old 03-11-2011, 08:48 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Great pics. Thanks for posting them. Unfortunately they are too small for a panorama picture. I need them in 3200x2400 or bigger.

Old 03-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
FULL is on a distinguished roadFULL is on a distinguished roadFULL is on a distinguished road

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread