Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 05:39 PM
V10
Teamspeed Junior Member
V10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Valkarth
Pleas, what the number of this one ?
Hey I know this is a bit old now but if you still want to know the number of this SV its 43/350, i found it on the list of SV's.

Old 06-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Ludas
^^ Sounds like it was a great track day!
Do you think the Murci successor will be available with a manual gearbox?
i think Roy said in another thread that Lamborghini will no longer offer the manual 6 speed as a option in their flagship cars. the SV's were the last chance you had if you wanted to order a manual 6 speed.

Old 06-11-2010, 04:26 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
wow ! big congrats excess ! that is one gorgeous machine....

nera nemesis ftw !

Old 06-11-2010, 06:58 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
excess is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Nath4N
the amount of SV owners posting here is crazy
excess, your Murci looks awesome. By the way, what event was that?
Was an Exotics Rally event for Autism Speaks. My son is a Dental student at Stonybrook Univ. and he was a little depressed from the volume of work so I told him he could drive the car on the event to cheer him up. Was suprised at the response the car got.

Old 06-11-2010, 07:00 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
excess is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by sinan
wow ! big congrats excess ! that is one gorgeous machine....

nera nemesis ftw !
Thank you. I am a big Lambo enthusiast.This is my fourth Murci and this one by far is the best!!!!

Old 06-11-2010, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Excess!!! Black is one of the best colours available on the SV. Sinan this is not nero nemesis tho, that is matte black.

Old 06-11-2010, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Excess!! I love that color combo you have! =B

Old 06-12-2010, 09:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
FULL is on a distinguished roadFULL is on a distinguished roadFULL is on a distinguished road
i found this car yesterday

original color of this SV is matte white .. wrapped with matte Fluorescent Pink

#- unknown

Last edited by FULL; 06-12-2010 at 09:37 AM.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:46 AM
EVO
Teamspeed Senior Member
EVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond reputeEVO has a reputation beyond repute
Matte white SV.

Old 06-12-2010, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FULL
i found this car yesterday

original color of this SV is matte white .. wrapped with matte Fluorescent Pink

#- unknown
I assume it is "full" of fail?

Quick Reply: Murciélago LP670-4 SV Picture Thread