Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2004 Carrera GT for Sale, silver/ascot, perf. cond. 3.5K miles

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 11:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wolfturbo
Sounds great. Give me your address so I can flatbed it to you, then you can pay me whenever you feel like it.

funniest shit ive seen all day

Old 02-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
wolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the rough
REPLY TO THE GUY WHO LEFT ME A MESSAGE THIS MORNING COMPARING MY CAR TO THE RED EBAY CAR:

Sorry bud - I hit erase instead of save on my cell phone and inadvertantly lost your message -hence I can't return your call. Please feel free to call me back as well.

Bottom line is that I wouldn't spend too much time using the red car as a comp for mine!!!

It has 5K more miles, no luggage, no GMG exhaust, no clear bra......... and last but not last, an accident repair on the Carfax in 2008. At least two prospective buyers have passed on it after doing a PPI.

I will put my car up against that one any day of the week. To borrow a line from one of my favorite movies, RUN FOREST, RUN!!!!!!

Good luck with your search. Call me again when you get serious (meant respectfully!).

Rob

Old 02-05-2010, 06:26 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
^ You sir, are awesome!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to wolfturbo again.

Old 02-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wolfturbo
REPLY TO THE GUY WHO LEFT ME A MESSAGE THIS MORNING COMPARING MY CAR TO THE RED EBAY CAR:

Fvck off and stop wasting my time.

Never call me again.

Rob
Fixed.

Old 02-05-2010, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
wolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the rough
Jamie~

You're &*#^@*%^@# classic my man!!!!!

I am real close to quitting with my tactful diplomacy!!!!!

So far lots of serious potential acquirors, but a surprising # of bottom fishing dbags who have no clue where the real market is.

Every day that goes by I get closer to keeping it!!!! I drove it the other morning to meet a potential buyer and the whole time I was thinking WTF is wrong with me for even considering selling this car!!!

Be good buddy!!!!

Rob

Old 02-05-2010, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
I totally understand your frustration and I would feel the exact same way. But if the tables were turned it's hard to say how we would all approach a Seller of a car like yours. Obviously I don't know you but do I hope you decide to keep the car. It is a treasure. GL either way.

Old 03-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Sold to a deserving owner. Thx for the kind words along the way gents!!!

I can't quite go Porsche-less for the sake of marital bliss, so I have a Gen 1 GT3RS coming in to fill the void. Wife happy, I'm happy.

Wolf

Old 03-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the sale. Enjoy your GT3 rs!

Old 03-04-2010, 03:13 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats and invite the new owner here, if he isn't here already

Old 03-13-2010, 04:23 PM
Former Sponsor
Eric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud of
Congrats on the sale! The banter in this thread was hysterical, another reason we are happy to be here!