Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2005 Silver Carrera GT 1400 Miles 360,000!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
2005 Silver Carrera GT 1400 Miles 360,000!

I would say this is at least 40,000 lower then any dealer has one advertised for............................ Silver Black 1400 mile PERFECT CAR!

Old 12-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
That's going to make anyone trying to sell a GT throw-up. I don't think I have seen one at that price with those low miles. Nice Find.

Old 12-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome deal on an amazing car... that's the fourth for sale on here this week!!! sign of the times I guess.

2 blacks, yellow, and now silver... this being the best deal by far.

Old 12-13-2008, 01:09 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Best CGT deal, low miles and a sought after colour.

Old 12-13-2008, 01:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Ridiculous! I would take it over a Scud any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Old 12-13-2008, 03:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jason A
I would say this is at least 40,000 lower then any dealer has one advertised for....
$40? or less than $10K lower...Jason your enthusiasm cracks me up...The market for the CGT (especially silver cars) haven't been anywhere near $400k for months now. $360-$375 is where these cars are priced at now..unfortunately for those trying to sell.

https://teamspeed.com/forums/gt/1472...tml#post192301

nonetheless, sweet price...too bad the owner didn't want to drive it. Hope the new owner does.

Last edited by silversurfer; 12-13-2008 at 05:50 AM.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:43 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Jason is one enthusiastic poster

J is that silver? looks like seal grey or is that the lighting ?

Old 12-15-2008, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
It is the lighting............ I sold this car 355K down the road to another dealer. I am about to post another ENTHUSIASTIC post.

Old 12-19-2008, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
david7979 is an unknown quantity at this point
this car is hot...