Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2004 Carrera GT for Sale, silver/ascot, perf. cond. 3.5K miles

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
wolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the rough
2004 Carrera GT for Sale, silver/ascot, perf. cond. 3.5K miles

I am selling my perfect 2004 GT silver/ascot brown Carrera GT. VIN # WPOCA29864L001155. Chassis # 306 on the center tunnel. This car currently has 3,489 miles. I bought it from the original owner in October 2009 with 2,970 miles. The ONLY reason I am selling it is that my wife and I just had a very unusual opportunity to purchase a second home out of foreclosure at a too good to be true price. If I don’t sell the car to buy the house, my chances of ever getting lucky again are severely compromised!!!!

While I guess I can’t say this car is perfect, I challenge anybody to find a flaw with it. There is not a dimple, scratch, paint chip or blemish anywhere that I can see on the car. There isn’t a scratch on any of the wheels. All tools are present in the engine compartment cubby holes. Carbon fiber undertrays are unblemished and clean enough to eat off of!

Immediately after I purchased the vehicle, I spent $2,400 having the entire front end clear-bar’d, including the full hood, A-pillars, all front fenders, mirrors, lower doors, filler cap and carbon fiber surfaces inside of the doors.

On January 5th this year, I had the GMG WCGT exhaust installed. For those of you who don’t know, this is a very expensive exhaust set-up that adds a little power while also shedding over 80 lbs. of weight from the rear of the vehicle. Not to mention, it sounds AWESOME with this exhaust. The original exhaust and all fittings will of course accompany this vehicle. At the same time the exhaust was installed, I put a new battery in the car, just as a safety precaution. I have driven the car less than 100 miles since the installation of the exhaust & battery. Besides the exhaust, the only thing not stock about this car is the fact that I hardwired it for my V1. I will leave the hardwire intact for the next owner.

When I bought the car last Fall, clutch wear measured 29.92 mm. The car comes with all books, service records, manuals, radio code card, keys, etc. I am also including the car cover, roof panel covers, roof panel tie downs, torque converter for wheels & factory battery charger. Best of all, the car comes with ALL 7 PIECES OF THE ORIGINAL FACTORY LUGGAGE, new & unused in the factory flannel baggies. I even have the 2 extra thick ascot leather seat bottoms.

There is nothing wrong with the vehicle. This is the right vehicle for a discriminating buyer looking for a never been hit, no stories CGT in perfect condition. Priced at $325K to sell quickly. No trade offers please, no consignment offers and no Nigerian princes with wires.

This car has a clear title without liens. I am happy to send additional hi res pics to SERIOUS buyers. The vehicle is available for inspection by SERIOUS parties in Southern California. Fabryce at GMG can also vouch for the condition of the vehicle. Good luck to all.

Rob Wolford
(949) 355-6118 cell

Attached Images           
Old 01-31-2010, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Beauty. GLWS.

Old 01-31-2010, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a great example! Good luck with the sale!

Old 01-31-2010, 02:00 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
sweet!

classy colour combo!

GLWS!

Old 01-31-2010, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car.

Old 01-31-2010, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Was this car in for service at Beverly Hills Porsche about 3 weeks ago by any chance?

Old 01-31-2010, 02:38 PM
naz
Teamspeed Pro
naz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond repute
"... and no Nigerian princes with wires."

Beautiful CGT. Good luck with the sale.

Old 01-31-2010, 05:48 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Another reason I want to win the lotto... Gorgeous car. I guess if it doesn't sell, your wife can't blame you, right? In that I hope you DON'T have luck with the sale!

Old 01-31-2010, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice example!! G.L.W.S.~Pops

Old 01-31-2010, 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous Car!!!! Ruf key chains

Quick Reply: 2004 Carrera GT for Sale, silver/ascot, perf. cond. 3.5K miles