Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2005 Silver Carrera GT 252 Miles 370,000!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
2005 Silver Carrera GT 252 Miles 370,000!!!!

Thats right another insane deal on a CGT. I just sold the 1400 mile Silver on Black for 355 and now I am trying to move this one. 252 Documented miles! This Is Silver on terracotta leather for the enthusiastic price of 370,000

Like always I offer it here before I go and offer it at the SAME price to dealers across the counrty.

For those looking for an F50 F40 or CLK DTM I am about to go take pictures and sign broker contracts on the cars. I will be making a new post soon with details

Old 12-15-2008, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
haha... Love the enthusiastic price... keep em coming man.

Old 12-15-2008, 12:21 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jason A
Thats right another insane deal on a CGT.... for the enthusiastic price of 370,000
Good luck with the sale man. Nothing wrong with enthusiasm.

Old 12-15-2008, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Im sure there are a lot of indivdual sellers and dealers that hate the fact I am pricing cars so low for everyone to see. I have to pay the bills and selling cars is the way I do it. If I have to undercut people while at the same time making my customers as happy as can be................ so be it.

Old 12-15-2008, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Josh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond reputeJosh has a reputation beyond repute
Are you selling these cars on consignment?

Old 12-15-2008, 03:22 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
CLK DTM... I'd like to see...

Old 12-15-2008, 03:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond reputejamie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Josh
Are you selling these cars on consignment?
No one is a check writer in this economy unless it's free.

That is this car, right?

I've been watching it. Why the heck didn't they sell it when it got bid up to 350 or slightly higher?

Old 12-15-2008, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Im sure there are a lot of indivdual sellers and dealers that hate the fact I am pricing cars so low for everyone to see. I have to pay the bills and selling cars is the way I do it. If I have to undercut people while at the same time making my customers as happy as can be................ so be it.

Your trade-in offers must be brutal in order to sell it at this price.

Last edited by vincentdds; 12-16-2008 at 02:55 PM.
Old 12-15-2008, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone up for a timeshare...

Old 12-16-2008, 11:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Thats right another insane deal on a CGT. I just sold the 1400 mile Silver on Black for 355 and now I am trying to move this one. 252 Documented miles! This Is Silver on terracotta leather for the enthusiastic price of 370,000

Like always I offer it here before I go and offer it at the SAME price to dealers across the counrty.

For those looking for an F50 F40 or CLK DTM I am about to go take pictures and sign broker contracts on the cars. I will be making a new post soon with details
where are the F50, F40 and the DTM???
cannot wait to see the offers

Quick Reply: 2005 Silver Carrera GT 252 Miles 370,000!!!!