Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2004 Carrera GT for Sale, silver/ascot, perf. cond. 3.5K miles

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 09:42 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Must be so hard to let this beauty go. Goodluck.

Old 01-31-2010, 09:47 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Wow - it must be hard to let this gem go!

Old 01-31-2010, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
wolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the rough
NO, car has not been serviced at Beverly Hills!!!!

And yes to you others guys who commented - it is PAINFUL to sell this puppy. It can be replaced, but I doubt by one this perfect.

Best regards to all!

Rob

Last edited by wolfturbo; 01-31-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!bitz49 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by wolfturbo
NO, car has not been serviced at Beverly Hills!!!!

And yes to you others guys who commented - it is PAINFUL to sell this puppy. It can be replaced, but I doubt by one this perfect.

Best regards to all!

Rob
Sorry, I saw one just like this also with Montana plates at the service center of BH porsche. Either way AMAzING car, really has to be seen in real life to fully appreciate how beautiful that color is - unlike black and yellow, both of which photograph well. GLWS. Great price btw you should have no problem moving this quick.

Old 02-02-2010, 01:26 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DMFotos is on a distinguished roadDMFotos is on a distinguished roadDMFotos is on a distinguished road
Very clean CGT, good luck with the sale!

Old 02-02-2010, 07:17 AM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
unreal.

GLWS, I hope you and the wifey get the home!

Old 02-02-2010, 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
what a beauty!

glws but I know you're keeping your fingers crossed that it doesn't sell

Old 02-02-2010, 10:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond reputejpcourt has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks great... I will give you 265K for it it interested pm me.... not an insulting offer... just realistic. Thanks.

Old 02-03-2010, 05:40 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
How can offering him 60k less than what he is asking not be insulting?

Have they ever been priced that low?

Old 02-03-2010, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
wolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the roughwolfturbo is a jewel in the rough
Car looks great... I will give you 265K for it it interested pm me.... not an insulting offer... just realistic. Thanks.

Sounds great. Give me your address so I can flatbed it to you, then you can pay me whenever you feel like it.

Quick Reply: 2004 Carrera GT for Sale, silver/ascot, perf. cond. 3.5K miles