Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

2006 to 2010 Overfinch Supercharged Conversion

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
IFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud of
Finally an update. Supercharger has been removed and will be shipped out tomorrow to PSE Superchargers. Tail lights are getting installed this weekend so hopefully I will have an update next week if some sort of resistor kit is needed. I can always buy one on ebay.

Old 05-06-2010, 09:35 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good Vince. Hope all is well.

Old 05-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
IFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud of
Robert,
Good to hear from you again. Hows everything up north?

Old 05-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
Pictures of the rear tail lights test fit

Old 05-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
Front end has been completely removed

Old 05-08-2010, 02:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Coming together nicely! I like it!

Old 05-11-2010, 12:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
I was having tons of brake pad noise for the last 5k miles on the Range Rover. The truck only has 30k miles on the odometer and it was just driving me nuts. I was thinking of picking up a full Brembo front and rear replacement, but I just could not justify spending $6k on new calipers, rotors, and pads.

I just picked up a new set of Front and Rear cross drilled and slotted premium rotors with new brake pads from*<a href="http://www.r1concepts.com/" target="_blank">http://www.r1concepts.com/</a> . R1 premium rotors are zinc coated and much cheaper, lighter and better looking then the stock pieces.

I spent under $600 dollars for all 4 replacement rotors and the pads for all 4 corners came in at slightly under $100 dollars. So for $700 dollars I have brand new brake pads and rotors that look great with the stock Brembo calipers. Having the hardware installed tomorrow so I should have pictures for you guys in a few days on the truck behind the 24" iForged wheels.

Last edited by IFORGED; 05-11-2010 at 12:27 AM.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:50 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Great job on your RR, I like them, one of the best fullsize SUVs around. What is need to be replaced for MY06 to MY10 conversion - taillights, front lights, front bumper, front grill or I am missing something?

Old 05-18-2010, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
I do like those coated discs! Project is coming along great.

Old 06-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
Sorry its been a while since the last update. We received the modified supercharger unit on Friday. It was installed yesterday and I got the car back today.

Since the supercharger unit was out, I had the front end removed and put new front and rear rotors from R1 Racing. The new Magnaflow exhaust should show up this week as it was on backorder.

The 2010 front end conversion is almost done. I just need to find the headlight wire diagram from 2006 to 2010 so I can repin the plugs if it is required and get the headlights in there. I can't find any information on the subject and everyone who knows the info treats it like its a confidential document and won't release it.

The 2010 rear tail lights are pretty much plug and play. No error lights, but the signal light in the rear has the fast blink which I expected. I am installing resistors to slow it down. So anyone who is looking to do the 2010 rear tail light swap should not be afraid. It is very easy.

Car is going to the body shop to paint and install all the 2010 Overfinch pieces as soon as I can figure out this headlight thingy. Hopefully I will have it hammered out by the end of the week. After the body shop the truck goes to SP Engineering and back on the dyno to see how much power the new pulley, port and polished supercharged unit, and the Magnaflow exhaust make.

Quick Reply: 2006 to 2010 Overfinch Supercharged Conversion