Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

2006 to 2010 Overfinch Supercharged Conversion

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
IFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud of
2006 to 2010 Overfinch Supercharged Conversion

Well it has been quite some time since my last project, and even though I told myself I would not touch my Range Rover Supercharged, the mod bug has finally hit me.

I am planning to convert by 2006 Supercharged Fullsized Range Rover to the 2010 Overfinch Model.

Trying to get the conversion parts now and placed my order for the new Overfinch kit with Mark at Overfinch USA today.

Mark is a great guy so helpful with the million of questions I asked him.

So here is my car stock except for the 24" iForged Wheels before the conversion.

I will be posting pics and steps along the way for the others that want may want to attempt this conversion.

Here are my starting pictures

Old 04-03-2010, 04:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
IFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud of
A bunch of goodies came in today.

First my Overfinch kit from the UK arrived today. Thanks Mark to Overfinch USA for getting everything handled for me so quickly. I am still waiting for some of the 2010 stock land rovers parts to come in. A few items were backordered.

Second the box to send my supercharger to PSE came today. My truck is headed to SP Engineering's All Wheel Dyno next week to get a baseline run. We will then pull the supercharger unit out and send it out to Eurotoys to have the supercharger port and polished as well as adding a smaller pulley to increase the boost 2.5 lbs. We will then redyno the car and see how much horsepower it actually made. After that we will do a custom engine tune, and exhaust to see if we can extract anymore power out of my Supercharged truck.

I also recieved the custom lowering links from Mark at Overfinch. Had them installed at my local shop and the truck finally has a great stance. It lowered the entire truck about 1.5" inches, and now the 24" wheels actually look kinda of small. I will snap some photos of it next week at its new ride height.

Old 04-03-2010, 07:11 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I cant wait to see the end results, I am more of a fan of the facelift model you have the 2010 is nice as well. Good choice with the wheels they suite the car nicely. I like were your heading, Overfinch is the most exclusive tuner for the Range.

Old 04-03-2010, 07:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute911 S has a reputation beyond repute
the car looks great.. i really love the wheels.. cant wait for a video..

good luck

Old 04-03-2010, 10:55 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome build! We did a OverFinch kit to, but on a Range Rover Sport. They make the best kits IMO for Land Rovers.

Old 04-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Those wheels look awesome on the RR.

Old 04-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
this is gonna be a great build, subscribed.

Old 04-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Overfinch is great at what they do.....I'm sure it'll turn out great

Old 04-03-2010, 03:32 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning! Facebook feature Vince!

Old 04-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
speedwheeler1 is an unknown quantity at this point
The Range Rover is my favorite sport utility, This one is very nice. Great build!

Quick Reply: 2006 to 2010 Overfinch Supercharged Conversion