Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

2006 to 2010 Overfinch Supercharged Conversion

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 06:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looks good! Better than the normal Range Rovers, congrats and enjoy it!

Old 09-19-2010, 06:07 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
series3200tdi is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey dude, I'm doing the 2010 rear lamp conversion on my rover, Did you experience any flickering or blinking of the tail lights, this truck is driving me crazy with it.

Old 11-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
IFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud of

Finally was able to make an appointment to head over to SP Engineering and have the truck redynoed after the new engine modifications. I have been driving the truck for a few months now and I definitely noticed more power and torque but seat of your pants dyno is not very scientific nor accurate. The 2010 Overfinch conversion caused much of the delay. Once we finished the Overfinch body conversion I was slammed with my Widebody SL project build for SEMA.

We had the following items installed

Eurotoys 3LB Pulley Jaguar & Range Rover Performance Parts & Upgrades - Eurotoys Ltd
PSE ported and polished supercharger PSE Superchargers - Your source for remanufactured original equipment superchargers
Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust The Official Site of MagnaFlow Exhaust Products - Exhaust Systems For Trucks, Suv's, American Muscle, Diesel, & Sport Compact Vehicles

With those 3 mods the truck made 342 AWHP and 382 A FT LBS OF TORQUE

The horsepower gain was 71 AWHP
The torque gain was 76 A FT LBS OF TORQUE

I personally think this is one of the best bang of the buck modifications you can do. Land Rover left a lot of power on the table.