Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

2006 to 2010 Overfinch Supercharged Conversion

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
IFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud of
iForged Supercharged Range Rover Baseline Dyno Run at SP Engineering

Today I visited my good friend Alex Shen owner of the world famous SP Engineering to get on his 4 wheel drive dyno and get a baseline run on the truck before we send the supercharger unit out to PSE Superchargers for port and polishing and the installation of the Eurotoys smaller pulley. The truck dynoed at 270HP to the wheels and 305FT lbs of Torque. With a new exhaust system, a refreshed supercharger unit, smaller pulley, and some programming I hope to increase 75HP to the wheels.

Check out the video below

YouTube - iForged Supercharged Range Rover Baseline Dyno Run at SP Engineering

Last edited by IFORGED; 04-10-2010 at 04:49 AM.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:30 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! 270hp from 500hp stock @ the crank, isnt that too low?
You think the truck was getting enough air during the dyno run?
Great project, im gonna keep lurking

Old 04-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced
Nice! 270hp from 500hp stock @ the crank, isnt that too low?
You think the truck was getting enough air during the dyno run?
Great project, im gonna keep lurking
2006 was 400hp.

Old 04-10-2010, 04:50 AM
Teamspeed Member
IFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud ofIFORGED has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
2006 was 400hp.
Yes the 2006 supercharged was only 400hp. We are trying to get closer to the 500hp to the flywheel mark.

Last edited by IFORGED; 04-10-2010 at 04:52 AM.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Here are some pictures of my new 10 piece carbon fiber interior. Purchased directly from the UK, it was a full replacement for all the factory wood pieces. Now the interior has even more a sporty feel. I am trying to get the sport carbon fiber steering wheel, carbon fiber handbrake, and carbon fiber shifter next. Also had my buddy Peter Chaney do a quick video of the interior for fun.

YouTube - Range Rover New Carbon Fiber Interior Trim

Old 04-14-2010, 11:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Love the full size RR's. This looks to be a great project, keep the pictures and videos coming!

Old 04-15-2010, 12:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure if I could go the CF interior route if this were my RR, but everything else about this project is spot-on! Great work, can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Old 04-26-2010, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
this conversion is coming out great. any updates this week?

Old 04-26-2010, 02:26 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Keep us posted!
Im liking this project.

Old 04-26-2010, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
Just got the good news from Mark at Overfinch that my factory Range Rover parts are on the way from the UK. This week will we will remove the entire front end and pull the supercharger out. I will definitely have a video and some photos of the work.

Quick Reply: 2006 to 2010 Overfinch Supercharged Conversion