Notices
AMG The Mercedes AMG Performance Model Only Discussion Forum.

My SLS woes... what should I do?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 11:39 AM
Former Sponsor
Harris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enough
Andrew! Good to have you on board. Call me after you talk to MB

Old 11-29-2011, 12:23 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I've driven the SLS on the track for 5 hours and bashed it with no problems its bulletproof, the same car has been going on a daily basis on the track for 14 days for the Middle East/GCC.

I am sure its an easy fix.

Old 11-29-2011, 01:36 PM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Bisan
I noticed the front grill had been pushed in and the tow hook cover kept coming lose.
I don't like this part. No car with 400 miles should have the clips broken and the grill pushed in. I also wouldn't bother driving it back and fourth and request they pick up the car on their flatbed to avoid the miles on any future issues (may as well have them drop off a loaner at the same time). While your service advisor is probably handling the issue very well I would ask to deal with the manager for the remainder of the ordeal and put a call in to your sales rep/manager and ask for a owner to call so he knows what's going on. Keep your cool though and if push comes to shove reach out to MBUSA and then raise holy hell.

Old 11-29-2011, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team

I'd go with option C. I'm sorry about the problems with your SLS; don't get me started on all the problems I have with my Saturn.

I forgot to say, welcome to TS!

You think you could post some pics of your SLS?

Last edited by SATURN_rob; 11-29-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
SirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really nice
Sorry about your issues and I hope they make good on the SLS!

Old 11-29-2011, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SATURN_rob
I'd go with option C. I'm sorry about the problems with your SLS; don't get me started on all the problems I have with my Saturn.

I forgot to say, welcome to TS!

You think you could post some pics of your SLS?
This guy just cannot be real...

Old 11-29-2011, 02:55 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-29-2011, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
#WhiteGirlProblems

Old 11-29-2011, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Bisan is on a distinguished roadBisan is on a distinguished roadBisan is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Harris@LamborghiniMiami
Andrew! Good to have you on board. Call me after you talk to MB
Should have got a Lambo...

The tech noticed today that my front windshield was completely pitted. Mentioned that it looked like it had a 100,000 miles on it.

WTF! I think that was the straw that broke the camels back!

Old 11-29-2011, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
I would drive that car another mile. Take it back demand your money back ASAP. Bring the local press.

Quick Reply: My SLS woes... what should I do?