Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Chris from Cali's DC to Laguna Seca Pilgrimage

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 08:04 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Schwabe
If everything else is checking out fine with the car (temps, preassure, performance etc) it might be just a bad/dirty sensor (O2 or MAF).

+1
I`ve seen this pattern a few times before...people drive without any problems and all in a sudden the CEL light comes on.

sucks though..
hope you can continue your trip on time and get to meet the others along with your P-Car

Old 08-09-2009, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
skizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enoughskizot will become famous soon enough
subscribed. Just got done reading through 10 pages. Awesome trip log. Thanks for sharing.

Old 08-09-2009, 10:43 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks again for the info. I am hoping/praying that it's a simple fix. The only other thing I'm really worried about is whether the part is in stock. If not, I'll be calling PCNA directly to have them FedEx it to the dealer. Our reservations in Monterey start on Tuesday, so if I don't get there, we eat the entire 7 days @ $250/day. I will NOT be pleased...

Once I get the word tomorrow, I'll post again. So hopefully I have a new set of pics on the continued journey north! Thanks for looking!

Old 08-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you tonight, Chris!

Old 08-10-2009, 01:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear your news. I never have to worry about these type issues in the 911 Club Sport...

Old 08-10-2009, 04:14 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Tron is a jewel in the roughTron is a jewel in the roughTron is a jewel in the roughTron is a jewel in the roughTron is a jewel in the roughTron is a jewel in the roughTron is a jewel in the roughTron is a jewel in the roughTron is a jewel in the roughTron is a jewel in the roughTron is a jewel in the rough
Dagger, bro. I'm sure its some bullshit. You still have the loaner, so that's good. Even though you can't be big pimpin in the accord in the porsche area at laguna..haha. You can get some p-car stickerzzz and sneak in the backdoor tell mb jen and i said hi.

Old 08-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Hey. We left right after Chris and Mary Beth did and headed back up to the lake, which is an internet wasteland. But I just wanted to belatedly say how great it was to finally meet Chris, after several years of good friendship on this and other boards. I had been looking forward to it for a long time, and I only wish they could have stayed longer. Hopefully next time we will have much more time. Awesome guy, and I had a lot of fun being with him.

And just to echo what Hinkle said, Chris WAY married up. Mary Beth is simply spectacular in every way. Beautiful, bright, fun, and my kids adored her too!

Safe travels guys, and see you again soon.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:39 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, Russ. We felt the same way - it was really wonderful spending time with you and the kids. You are welcome anytime you find yourself in the DC area. My kitchen (and house) can't compete, but I do have TWO big flatscreens .

Mary Beth and I had a great time and are so very appreciative of you and your kids opening your home to us!

Old 08-10-2009, 12:41 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Ahhhh, nothing beats the smell of bromance a Monday evening....

Old 08-10-2009, 12:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Any news on the health of your C4S? Its probably a little early to know since its only 9:40am your time.

Quick Reply: Chris from Cali's DC to Laguna Seca Pilgrimage