Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Watch Ideas Needed

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 03:19 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lumma
That Orange seamaster is Beautiful !!
Agree I do

Old 10-12-2011, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
If you can find a used seasmaster pro for 1k in good condition I'd do that. They don't now, but previously came with an oyster bracelet.

Old 10-12-2011, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by big_slacker
If you can find a used seasmaster pro for 1k in good condition I'd do that. They don't now, but previously came with an oyster bracelet.

Why is that?

Old 10-16-2011, 03:48 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
xenon121 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think within your budget you can buy Hamilton, Tissot or Oris.

Old 10-16-2011, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Why don't they now come with that bracelet? I dunno, ask omega. They looked much better with them IMO.

Old 10-21-2011, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
sub'd

some great ideas here

Old 10-22-2011, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
I like this a lot, most likely going to be my next watch if I like the way it fits / feels. It has a nice navitimer look to it. MSRP is around $650 for the metal one.

Citizen Chrono-Time AT

The one with the black strap has a titanium case and was released for the Australian market only I believe, the other two are metal.

Last edited by RFFG; 10-22-2011 at 03:57 PM.
Old 10-22-2011, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thats a very nice sporty watch...Raul!!!

I love the Casual "GT" inspired look of that watch and along the lines of the RS tag and choppard mille miglia etc...