Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

The Bell & Ross WW1 Collection Launch Party

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 07:56 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post The Bell & Ross WW1 Collection Launch Party

The Bell & Ross WW1 Collection Launch Party

On September 13th, Bell & Ross presented its new WW1 collection at the historic and exclusive Hôtel National des Invalides whose famed Eglise du Dome houses Emperor Napoleon I’s tomb.

This new collection which includes a pocket watch, the PW1, as well as the WW1, a wristwatch, traces the evolution of timepieces from the pocket to the wrist.

Guests had the opportunity to visit the famous ‘Musée de l’Armée’ and then gathered in a sumptuous ballroom to enjoy exquisite French cuisine and Vintage Champagne. After admiring the beautiful watches, the guests could stroll along the walkways overlooking the square courtyard of the Invalides to soak up the historic atmosphere.

Nearly 300 people were present. Among them, influential media personalities mingled with numerous French military officers as well as political figures and watch aficionados, bound together by their common passion for Bell & Ross watches.

The warm and inviting atmosphere lasted throughout the evening… a moment, among all these timepieces, suspended in time…

[Bell & Ross]

Old 09-20-2011, 01:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
absolutely stunning. the housing reminds me of an IWC. very clean and classy looking watch.

Old 09-20-2011, 02:12 AM
This won't end well
65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute65°V12 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree! I don't like the band though. The face is so clean and elegant and the band is distressed and worn. Also it appears to be pretty thick while the band is extremely gaunt. Just my opinion. It could pass as a pocket watch. Well done B&R!