Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Struggling to decide on one piece, looking for some thoughts.

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 07:10 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
get a pp and call it a day.

Originally Posted by Eddie
내가 큰시게 거절 할꺼라고 말을 하니까, 절때로 않된데... 지금 까지 몰랐는데, 신부가정이 한국에 완전 재벌이드라. 진짜 놀랬거든. 우리 끼리얘기지만, 지금 난 DC 랑 NY 에 집있거든, 시부모가 손자통장을 크게 보탰고, 한국에 집을 하나 따로 해주신데. 사실은 내가 부담이 아주많이 있다말이야.
that looks like ownage.

Old 07-31-2011, 02:13 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Cool tradition Eddie

Makes me re think my Japanese wife possibly for a Korean

Iwc is tough to find especially that blue one. Order quick. I asked my dealer they said 4 months

That patek Not Nautilus is a nice choice as well

Chopards LUC line Alex really loses a ton of value very quick. Not a great choice.

Old 07-31-2011, 02:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eddie

lol. a brother.

he doesnt mind

Old 07-31-2011, 06:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
hhmmm .... I'm in Seoul as I type this .... maybe I should get out of the hotel more ...

oh wait

Rain-soaked South Korea fears land mines shifted during flooding | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Old 08-27-2011, 09:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SPEEDANDTECH You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Eddie. Congrats!!!!

That's great news. I know you have good taste in cars, you will not disappoint me with your choice in watch either.

ps. this is Raja