Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Floyd Mayweather's watch collection

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GetLiquidNow
No... How about the fact that he has already ran out of money on several occasions... The IRS has already gone after him about a half dozen times already, because he fails to pay taxes all the time. He has paid off just about $6M, and still owes a lot more.... Remember, Mayweather did retire, only to come back to fight because he was short on cash.... I have absolutely no doubt in my mind, that this guy will be bankrupt.
I'm guessing it's from betting on basketball?

Gawd, what a loser.

Old 09-11-2010, 07:21 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
I didnt even go back to read anything else in this thread.
But Jon, you got it man! i mean, wishing failure on someone who made his wealth legally at that, just isnt part of what i believe in.
Who cares if he's flashy and arrogant? That's HIS problem.
I can wish failure on crooks in suit and ties like Madoff and etc... who make their money taking advantage of others.
I am sure, you laugh when you see broke people who cannot provide anymore for their children.
Whatever works for you man.

You won. No hard feelings.

Old 09-11-2010, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex_55 has a reputation beyond repute
ugly $hit!

Old 09-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
No matter how much money a person makes, it is extremely difficult for that person to "provide for their children," if they are too busy providing excessive, vulgar, over the top, luxury items for themselves.

Old 09-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
ced why wouldn't you be pissed about this guy as well? his failure to pay the IRS is just as criminal as madoff except he is technically stealing from all of us and ahole madoff only stole from investors. whether he earned it legally or not he isn't paying uncle sam like the rest of us. If I owed millions in back taxes I would expect others to be pissd at me.

Old 09-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Banned
UGOTSERVED is a splendid one to beholdUGOTSERVED is a splendid one to beholdUGOTSERVED is a splendid one to beholdUGOTSERVED is a splendid one to beholdUGOTSERVED is a splendid one to beholdUGOTSERVED is a splendid one to beholdUGOTSERVED is a splendid one to beholdUGOTSERVED is a splendid one to beholdUGOTSERVED is a splendid one to beholdUGOTSERVED is a splendid one to beholdUGOTSERVED is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Ced
i mean, wishing failure on someone who made his wealth legally at that, just isnt part of what i believe in.
Who cares if he's flashy and arrogant? That's HIS problem.
I can wish failure on crooks in suit and ties like Madoff and etc... who make their money taking advantage of others.
As our resident Angolan member, and long-time lurker of TS. I have decided that it is necessary to have another brother chime in here.

Ced, my brother, you're an absolute fvcking dumbass. Please listen to Bill Cosby.

Old 09-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by UGOTSERVED
As our resident Angolan member, and long-time lurker of TS. I have decided that it is necessary to have another brother chime in here.

Ced, my brother, you're an absolute fvcking dumbass. Please listen to Bill Cosby.
Instead of insulting him, why don't you explain what he said that you disagree with.

Old 09-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
He is quite the character....
Multiple videos of counting money, bragging about cars, etc

Old 09-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jpohl402
He is quite the character....
Multiple videos of counting money, bragging about cars, etc
I think he wishes he was Birdman.