Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Floyd Mayweather's watch collection

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
fail!

Old 09-06-2010, 12:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Me no likey at all. I'm sure there are crazy tourbillon limited edition watches that go for half a million dollars ++ with no "ice" at all. If this guy wants to spend so much on timepieces, then why doesnt he just go for those instead???

Old 09-06-2010, 03:23 AM
the angry giant midget
cerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond repute
i could buy exactly the same setup at a mall kiosk

way to go FM

Old 09-06-2010, 03:10 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
"It's all about the right watch, not the bright watch."

-Jay-Z

Good reference, REP.

Old 09-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
It looks like our old friend with the amazing watch collection is at it again....

Vegas police arrest Mayweather in domestic case - Boxing - Yahoo! Sports

Old 09-10-2010, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Mayweather is trash. I believe on one of his many televised tours through his mansion, he was carrying around wads of cash in shorts and in his waistband. Proceeding to throw bills at the camera and explain to the audience that he bets "cash money" on his boy Iverson and the NBA (basketball game was on in the background). All the while telling his son that this was the best and only way to make money "baby".

Incredible. I lost any/all respect I had for him as a boxer after seeing him on that program.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by thedude
Mayweather is trash. I believe on one of his many televised tours through his mansion, he was carrying around wads of cash in shorts and in his waistband. Proceeding to throw bills at the camera and explain to the audience that he bets "cash money" on his boy Iverson and the NBA (basketball game was on in the background). All the while telling his son that this was the best and only way to make money "baby".

Incredible. I lost any/all respect I had for him as a boxer after seeing him on that program.
He also did the following!

YouTube - Ludacris Feat. Floyd "Money" Mayweather Undisputed

Old 09-10-2010, 06:42 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
He has more problems then just that. I am STILL waiting for ced to respond with his explanation.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GetLiquidNow
He has more problems then just that. I am STILL waiting for ced to respond with his explanation.
Him being racist?
He freaked the fvck out about something and made a bunch of slurs...

Old 09-10-2010, 07:01 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
No... How about the fact that he has already ran out of money on several occasions... The IRS has already gone after him about a half dozen times already, because he fails to pay taxes all the time. He has paid off just about $6M, and still owes a lot more.... Remember, Mayweather did retire, only to come back to fight because he was short on cash.... I have absolutely no doubt in my mind, that this guy will be bankrupt.

Quick Reply: Floyd Mayweather's watch collection