Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

I like to get everyone's recommendation for a $8k watch

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010 | 07:49 PM
the angry giant midget
cerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond reputecerberus has a reputation beyond repute
does it have AR coat?

Old 06-02-2010 | 08:07 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ted@VIPModular
Thanks everyone! I'm loving it. I will try on the black strap later to see how it contrasts with the face.

iPhone pics.

That is the black strap there, isn't it???? Or is just the lighting. The contrast looks beautiful there. BTW - I didn't mean for my comment about 'not feeling the grey strap' to be insulting/negative. It's a beautiful watch!

Congrats on picking it up!

Old 06-02-2010 | 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Looks Great!! Love that watch.

Old 06-02-2010 | 08:49 PM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
TedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GetLiquidNow
That is the black strap there, isn't it???? Or is just the lighting. The contrast looks beautiful there. BTW - I didn't mean for my comment about 'not feeling the grey strap' to be insulting/negative. It's a beautiful watch!

Congrats on picking it up!
That is the grey strap, it is the lighting. The strap looks a lot lighter in person than in pictures. NP, you are more than welcome to voice your opinion, I did ask for it.