Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Probelm with Tag Heuer

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed's Official Brain Surgeon
brnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond repute
Probelm with Tag Heuer

Bought a Tag Carrera Chrono 2 1/2 yrs ago.

Was trying to set the date, and the whole stem flew out.

They said it was 6 months out of warranty, and charged me $500 to fix and adjust. Wrote letters, called etc. They sent me a lousy leather case for my trouble. On a $3K watch I thought this type of support was absurd.

Buyer beware, they don't stand behind their watches.

Old 06-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
shockm has a spectacular aura aboutshockm has a spectacular aura aboutshockm has a spectacular aura aboutshockm has a spectacular aura aboutshockm has a spectacular aura aboutshockm has a spectacular aura aboutshockm has a spectacular aura aboutshockm has a spectacular aura aboutshockm has a spectacular aura aboutshockm has a spectacular aura aboutshockm has a spectacular aura about
Had the same issue with my cheapo TAG F1, was still under warranty luckily.

Old 06-06-2010, 11:13 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jfif911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you for the heads up.

Old 06-07-2010, 06:59 AM
Teamspeed's Official Brain Surgeon
brnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond repute
I was surprised at their response. It was the requiring me to pay for the cleaning and adjustment as part of the repair, that was really salt in the wound.