Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Recommendations of repair shop for Breguet

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009 | 12:36 AM
|
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Recommendations of repair shop for Breguet

Incredibly my Breguet is not working correctly. Rarely worn and never hit or damaged but it can't keep time..

Any suggestions on repair shops or is it back to Breguet for the inevitable rape that will incur?

Old 05-26-2009 | 01:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Do you have a Tourneu near you? They are a Bregeut authorized reseller and have repair people in the store. They can at least tell you what is wrong with it.

Old 05-26-2009 | 01:52 AM
|
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Do you have a Tourneu near you? They are a Bregeut authorized reseller and have repair people in the store. They can at least tell you what is wrong with it.
Probably needs a new battery..

Old 05-26-2009 | 08:37 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
battery??? i'd hope that breguet does not run on batteries.

Old 05-26-2009 | 08:56 PM
|
MrTheBadGuy
Originally Posted by ljg335i
battery??? i'd hope that breguet does not run on batteries.
So glad I figured it out! Simple and I was able to do it myself!

Old 06-06-2009 | 05:58 PM
|
MrTheBadGuy
Well after carefully winding it, etc..It's keeping better time but not nearly perfect...so annoyed as I have hardly worn this watch..

Spoke to Breguet and it's $900 minimum charge plus who knows what...I don't even mind that so much as they will completely service the watch as well but it's at least 12 weeks before I get it back..

Isn't a watch judged by the time it keeps? I have my beater Rolex's that are accurate as hell and not once have hiccuped.

I have a friend who has a similar Breguet to mine and his had to go back for service as well. In addition I see the same model on Ebay now and the previous owner of it also had to send it back to Breguet for a 'minor' adjustment.

I love this watch and all but not happy that I have to spend probably over $1K and wait 3-4 months to get it back..

Dana, you have PM re: Casio.