Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2012 | 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
I love the engineering behind the RM watches, but can't stand the cluttered/unreadable dials (or the price for that matter ).

Old 05-28-2012 | 12:11 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Ali's got black and yellow on the brain.

Old 05-28-2012 | 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
I love the engineering behind the RM watches, but can't stand the cluttered/unreadable dials (or the price for that matter ).
+1, and i approve of his marketing of sorts. just not the names of his models.. way too confusing to keep track as a watch fan and not a strictly RM-fan. price wise they are ridiculous imo, but the RM005 Felipe Massa Ti goes for what i consider a "reasonable" sum once you start factoring in the competition and what we pay for their branding and all that

Originally Posted by BigE
Ali's got black and yellow on the brain.
haha you got that right Eric

i went today to see what slim chance i have of finding a BB locally without having to import it through anyone, but to no avail i am hating this search. so i'll wait and see how this all unfolds.
btw the guy had a Singapore F1 limited edition at the shop (google pic thu)

1st time i see it irl and tbh i was surprised. put it on, and it was super light in a good way. for some reason it just worked! i was in a state of mind for a cool/hip watch so perhaps that is why i was accepting of it.

came back and managed to snap the pic below with box/papers, which is something i've always liked seeing yet never did myself because my watches have last been in their boxes at the dealer's

Attached Images  
Old 05-28-2012 | 02:42 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
I LOVE the orange one

Old 05-28-2012 | 02:54 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
+1, and i approve of his marketing of sorts. just not the names of his models.. way too confusing to keep track as a watch fan and not a strictly RM-fan. price wise they are ridiculous imo, but the RM005 Felipe Massa Ti goes for what i consider a "reasonable" sum once you start factoring in the competition and what we pay for their branding and all that

haha you got that right Eric

i went today to see what slim chance i have of finding a BB locally without having to import it through anyone, but to no avail i am hating this search. so i'll wait and see how this all unfolds.
btw the guy had a Singapore F1 limited edition at the shop (google pic thu)

1st time i see it irl and tbh i was surprised. put it on, and it was super light in a good way. for some reason it just worked! i was in a state of mind for a cool/hip watch so perhaps that is why i was accepting of it.

came back and managed to snap the pic below with box/papers, which is something i've always liked seeing yet never did myself because my watches have last been in their boxes at the dealer's
great shots man!

Old 05-28-2012 | 04:09 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Alli to you rep..i meant this one ^^^^^^^^^

Old 05-28-2012 | 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond repute
Happy memorial day. Wore this smp on rubber today, perfect pool watch.

Name:  72559e52.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  160.7 KB

Old 05-28-2012 | 05:44 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Nice

Old 05-28-2012 | 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-28-2012 | 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
^ Looks like my wrist right now. Getting burned nicely down here in NC at my new job.

Old pic, but wore this one today and will for the rest of the week. It's def. one of my favorite watches I own;

Last edited by Winchm60; 05-28-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?