Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011 | 03:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-04-2011 | 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Sweet.... but where is the hair????
What keeps you warm up north??!!?!?!!!?
Here´s some hair for you,,, if we don´t have hair enough our women keep us warm

Attached Images  
Old 05-04-2011 | 03:48 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you brother!!

So the model you were wearing is the 6930 correct?

Last edited by bmoores; 05-04-2011 at 03:52 PM.
Old 05-04-2011 | 03:57 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Found a 6920 on TZ for just under 20K

Old 05-04-2011 | 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bmoores
Thank you brother!!
So the model you were wearing is the 6930 correct?
Yes, I went with the 6930... I am not ready to pay for a PD movement all I want it the look
Originally Posted by bmoores
Found a 6920 on TZ for just under 20K
The one I saw at PD was for 16,000 Pounds... if you take the VAT off and a small discount it will be around 12,500 which is just over $20

Old 05-04-2011 | 04:22 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Yes, I went with the 6930... I am not ready to pay for a PD movement all I want it the look

The one I saw at PD was for 16,000 Pounds... if you take the VAT off and a small discount it will be around 12,500 which is just over $20
Thanks for the intel Hani. I'm going to keep on the lookout for one now. That is without question the next watch I will own.

Old 05-04-2011 | 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
N.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud of
Been lurking a while but it's time for some posting!

My daily, recently removed the steel bracelet to try some different nato straps out! Red strap for now

Old 05-04-2011 | 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by N.M.O
Been lurking a while but it's time for some posting!

My daily, recently removed the steel bracelet to try some different nato straps out! Red strap for now
Very nice,

Old 05-04-2011 | 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Nice. I was just texting matt that the ATs are gorgeous. Is the case polished or brushed ?

Old 05-04-2011 | 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
N.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud ofN.M.O has much to be proud of
Thanks guys! The dial is what makes this watch special in my opinion, pictures does not really do it justice... It's a mixture of polished and brushed. The sides of the case and the inside of the horns (what do they call that?) pointing towards the strap are brushed, everything else is polished. Bracelet is polished as well

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?