Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2012 | 04:13 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by BigE
Based on my previous post about being able to take clear pics of food and wine, are you saying I experience the sudden onset of high blood pressure when taking pics of my watches?
No not all
Possibly you care more for wine and food therefore your picture taking skills elevate.

Old 05-22-2012 | 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Or because he take the pics of watches after finishing the wine bottle

Old 05-22-2012 | 07:03 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Whatever the reason, I will try to get some clear pics of the Railmaster XXL for you guys. It really is a beautiful piece, and the hand-wind movement is a real work of art.

Time for some good wine.....

Old 05-22-2012 | 07:11 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Followed by more shaky pics...

Old 05-23-2012 | 03:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
time for IWC

Old 05-23-2012 | 06:53 AM
SHH
Teamspeed Senior Member
SHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the rough
Will it work?

Attached Images  
Old 05-23-2012 | 07:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Dear god, no.

Old 05-23-2012 | 07:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I normally dont mic black with brown, but I really like seeing a rolex on a different strap.

Old 05-23-2012 | 07:57 AM
SHH
Teamspeed Senior Member
SHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
I normally dont mic black with brown, but I really like seeing a rolex on a different strap.
Me neither. But I'm gonna try!

Old 05-23-2012 | 10:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
only had time to try on some IWCs today, JLC will have to wait
just off the phone with the boutique, they seem to have the am2 chrono and am5 world chrono that interest me. think i'll pass by in a few to check them out and probably go see my watch guy once and for all to settle this BB nonesense

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?