Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 11:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks. I've become fond of the leather strap I put on. Everyone here hates it. But I like it more and more and have received a few compliments. It changes up the Rolex look IMO

Old 05-22-2012, 12:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
Thanks. I've become fond of the leather strap I put on. Everyone here hates it. But I like it more and more and have received a few compliments. It changes up the Rolex look IMO
Leather strap looks great. Nice choice.

Old 05-22-2012, 01:35 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Agreed. The black leather looks pretty good on the Explorer IMHO. I usually hate straps on any Rolex, other than a Nato.

Old 05-22-2012, 11:44 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Railmaster XXL today.

Attached Images  
Old 05-22-2012, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I bet that Omega is good looking in focus.

It looks like a great piece.

just found the smiley's

See bigE less typing

Old 05-22-2012, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
Railmaster XXL today.
Very sweet, would love to see it in a sharp picture ;-)

Old 05-22-2012, 03:38 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Why is it I can take laser sharp pics of food and wine bottles with my iPhone, but can't take a clear pic of a watch to save my life.

Old 05-22-2012, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by BigE
Why is it I can take laser sharp pics of food and wine bottles with my iPhone, but can't take a clear pic of a watch to save my life.
Based on purely personal experience with you.

Possibly High Blood Pressure presents a shaking momentum

Old 05-22-2012, 03:56 PM
Seriously. Change it.
Based on my previous post about being able to take clear pics of food and wine, are you saying I experience the sudden onset of high blood pressure when taking pics of my watches?

Old 05-22-2012, 04:01 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I would second ONE2que; you are definitely calmer and more composed when talking and posting about, and taking pics of food and wine.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?