Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Thx everyone!

Geoff, that ^^ pic is awesome, lot of content and a nice watch

Old 05-24-2012, 12:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
I have to say, that dial makes the PAM look like a LT.

I do like the polished case though!

Old 05-24-2012, 01:18 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
You guys have amazing watches.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:27 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Let us see what you have. We love watches here.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:39 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by SoCal
Let us see what you have. We love watches here.
I rarely wear one.

I'll dig something out. Nothing like these things tho. This is crazy.

Old 05-24-2012, 03:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
pam 359

Pics of female.

Old 05-24-2012, 03:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Axman
This today, just for Mark, promised him that this morning, enjoy an lovely watch from ORIS:
the profile of the piece is awesome!

Old 05-24-2012, 05:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
i met a hero of mine for the 1st time yesterday and was not disappointed. beautiful.

Attached Images  
Old 05-24-2012, 05:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
JLC visit went well, it was educational and helpful. miscommunication over the phone, they had neither watch i was interested in. but it was good to see those in person and get a feel for them.
the world chronograph had a nice feel to the wrist and sat extremely relaxed. the ti made it super lightweight for its size, but i felt the strap was a bit narrow. the dial looked a tad busy and imho missed the most important factors which got me interested in the racing version: the white half-dial and the orange arc.
i am now certain that watch would look great in real life, however the strap feel and the way it hanged from the lugs was not something i was crazy over.

the chrono otoh is the one i preferred between the 2 above. it had a cleaner dial, a more proportionate look, and just seemed to me like it is more well-rounded. this particular version with the black dial and pvd ti is too dark for my tastes and i was very honest with the salesman that i was not considering it but asked if i could try it on anyway. he said sure and then i loved the folding clasp! again, strap felt narrow and i was not a fan of the, sorry but, 'flimsy' sense i got from the lugs.
both watches telling the time i thought could use more spice with the hands.

this visit was good because now i know i like the chrono and dislike the too-dark and the AM logo shown in the open-dial.
namely, it was good because now i know there is not much that i will dislike about this one:
more contrast in the dial, no AM plug-ins, nicer hands. surprise surprise, red accents and an awesome deal from what i see on some FS ads

for all other purposes, this is the World Chrono Racing i was hoping to see irl at the boutique but they did not have it and i told them to put in a call to check if it's available in bahrain or elsewhere jic and was very blunt about not being too serious yet and just too curious

ad here: WatchNet: Luxury Time => FS: JLC AMVOX World Chrono Racing Q193J420 - 15750

pics attached below.

Attached Images      
Old 05-24-2012, 06:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura aboutTristan has a spectacular aura about
Name:  BDetA.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  86.7 KB

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?