Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012 | 09:10 AM
Teamspeed Member
jenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura aboutjenswillemen has a spectacular aura about

Got a new strap for my beloved watch!

(sorry for the big picture, dont know how to fix it easily)

Last edited by jenswillemen; 04-01-2012 at 09:12 AM.
Old 04-01-2012 | 09:18 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
lol mo relax for god sake, you will not get robbed in europe.
Originally Posted by strebo
lol wuuuuuuuuuuuuut!?!
haha

sounds like we lived on a third world continent...
You can get robbed everywhere...especially if you are the show off type of tourist and invite others to do it
btw,
Monaco has the highest policemen per capita ratio...and in Munich you can be sure that if you are downtown you`ll have at least one police officer either offical or undercover in your 100ft radius and cams everywhere

Old 04-01-2012 | 10:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
now i've seen it all
an arab fearing being mugged in europe, probably the safest continent i can think of

Old 04-01-2012 | 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Haha Mo have you been smoking crack? Paranoia taking over?

Old 04-01-2012 | 11:11 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Out of the current Royal Oak Offshore line yes. I'm not too fond of the Panda, Safari, Trulli etc. I like what I've got, the diver is amazing.

Have you seen the richard mille diver that is amazing as well. Best AP RO/ROO is the Royal Oak Skeleton Perpetual Calendar.
I like the look of the Panda and of the AP ROO that you wear, but I know that I would tire of both quickly because neither has a black face; hence my love for the Diver.

I have seen the RM Diver and it is absolutely atrocious IMHO. I don't understand WTF they are smoking or shooting to justify charging that much for that piece...

And I do like the look of the AP ROO Skeleton Perp as well, but it is just too busy for me. Same with the Trulli, GP, etc.

Old 04-01-2012 | 11:12 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
My AP is discontinued but they do offer a identical model with black dial.

Old 04-01-2012 | 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yes, that and the Don Ramon....mmmmmmm 60k thou ...

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
You mean Classiest SS model,

Check this out, Pride of Argentina Royal Oak Offshore

Old 04-01-2012 | 12:02 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I have seen that one Mo, but I just can't justify that type of $$ for a time piece. The only reason I got the Daytona was because I got it for a really good deal in a trade. But you know me... I will likely have one sometime this year.

Old 04-01-2012 | 12:12 PM
SHH
Teamspeed Senior Member
SHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the rough
Lol!

Name:  ac99d942.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  128.2 KB

Old 04-01-2012 | 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?