Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012 | 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry - will do!

Old 02-11-2012 | 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
the PO today.

Old 02-11-2012 | 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond repute
father just gave this to my last night for my 25th bday. It has always been my favorite watch of his. Hes had it since he bought the 911SC its being shot on in 81. Watch is older than me! So pumped. I think I'm going to send it in to have it cleaned and the gasket replaced to ensure its still waterproof. Guy at the Porsche Design store in NYC said that its got an IWC movement as well! My first bigboy watch

Old 02-11-2012 | 02:12 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Bally is an unknown quantity at this point
This is one I'm wearing today.

Zenith Chronomaster El Primero

Attached Images  
Old 02-11-2012 | 02:40 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JuiceBox
father just gave this to my last night for my 25th bday...
huge congrats!!!

now that is really something very special!

Old 02-11-2012 | 08:51 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bally
This is one I'm wearing today.

Zenith Chronomaster El Primero
I've always thought those were cool but dealers give their service department an F minus.

Congrats Juicebox

Old 02-11-2012 | 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dblnklamg is an unknown quantity at this point
The Tw Steel for tonight

Attached Images  
Old 02-12-2012 | 01:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Juicebox Congrats on the bday watch!

Early night for me

Old 02-12-2012 | 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Gotta say that the santos is a fav of mine, too classy to have it replaced by just another Rolex IMO. Glad you found a GMT though.

Old 02-12-2012 | 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JuiceBox
father just gave this to my last night for my 25th bday. It has always been my favorite watch of his. Hes had it since he bought the 911SC its being shot on in 81. Watch is older than me! So pumped. I think I'm going to send it in to have it cleaned and the gasket replaced to ensure its still waterproof. Guy at the Porsche Design store in NYC said that its got an IWC movement as well! My first bigboy watch

That's awesome!

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?