Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 08:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ROCisIN has a spectacular aura aboutROCisIN has a spectacular aura aboutROCisIN has a spectacular aura aboutROCisIN has a spectacular aura aboutROCisIN has a spectacular aura aboutROCisIN has a spectacular aura aboutROCisIN has a spectacular aura aboutROCisIN has a spectacular aura aboutROCisIN has a spectacular aura aboutROCisIN has a spectacular aura aboutROCisIN has a spectacular aura about
Hermes Cape Cod

Old 03-09-2012, 11:19 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by asg612
Quite possibly the most beautiful watch I have ever seen. Simply stunning.

Old 03-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I love the AP jules audemares equation of time. If I had $100k burning a hole in my pocket I would get the RG with black face immediately.

Old 03-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
^Nice "beast" post count Kevin.

Old 03-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Been a while, but I enjoy this thread.

I could wear the 103 everyday...

Old 03-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Banned
When did you get an Urwerk? Nice!

Old 03-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by SoCal
When did you get an Urwerk? Nice!
You know me, I only work here, I don't own anything

Old 03-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Banned
Uh-huh... I only work here too, I don't shoot anything.

Old 03-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
R O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really nice

JLC Reverso,
my favourite one.
(Black side today)

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?