Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
R O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really nice

Discret today

Rolex OYSTER PERPETUAL D A T E

Old 03-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone sporting a speedmaster? I've been completly falling in love of it recently. I higly think this'll be my first "true" watch

Old 03-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I want the 44mm Speedmaster, but they aren't very plentiful on the gray market.

Old 03-08-2012, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
I want the 44mm Speedmaster, but they aren't very plentiful on the gray market.
I'll sell you my 42mm (I kid! )

I have decided i like it best on it's bracelet however. Which is odd, because on all my other watches that had a bracelet, the first thing I did was remove it.

Old 03-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Banned
Maybe I will be coming to you for help to find one.

Old 03-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
Maybe I will be coming to you for help to find one.
I think the only thing I could help you out with is how to stickhandle a puck, and cure a brisket (not at the same time).

Otherwise, you're far older, and slightly wiser than I

Last edited by Craigger; 03-08-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Banned
Haha, I doubt that I am far older than you, and I don't know how much wiser I am than anyone.

Old 03-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Been a while......

Hope everyone is well. Its been a while since I've visited....

Went on an AP mini-binge the past two weeks.

LOVE THEM BOTH!

The Offshore just arrived and was just opened!!!!

The EOT has been on my wrist 15 hours a day for a week. It is really perfectly sized for me and the dial, its gorgeous. The guilloche and hands are truly beautiful.

Old 03-08-2012, 10:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond reputeBoardman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
I'll sell you my 42mm (I kid! )

I have decided i like it best on it's bracelet however. Which is odd, because on all my other watches that had a bracelet, the first thing I did was remove it.
Speedy bracelet is by far the most comfortable I've had. Had a few speedys over the years.

SoCal I just sold my 44m on timezone couple months ago! As much as I love them I keep flipping them for some reason....

Old 03-09-2012, 06:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
speechless, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS

the eot only comes in pt with the skeleton, right?

ENJOY THEM IN THE BEST OF HEALTH

Originally Posted by asg612
Hope everyone is well. Its been a while since I've visited....
Went on an AP mini-binge the past two weeks.
LOVE THEM BOTH!
The Offshore just arrived and was just opened!!!!
The EOT has been on my wrist 15 hours a day for a week. It is really perfectly sized for me and the dial, its gorgeous. The guilloche and hands are truly beautiful.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?